Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have mentioned on here before, I work at a Ford and Jeep dealership. Well, yesterday we gotin our first Jeep Commander. The new "big" Jeep with 3 rows of seats. Now I have heard all the complaints on here about the Sol'ss trunk space...quit your bit**in! The new Commander has a whopping 7.2 cubic feet of cargo capacity with the third seat up. What a waste! In a vehicle larger than a Grand Cherokee..and you dont get even twice the storage of a solstice? WOW! So...I guess we should all be happy that we have as much as we do! :lol:

·
Registered
299 Posts
deepdawg said:
As I have mentioned on here before, I work at a Ford and Jeep dealership. Well, yesterday we gotin our first Jeep Commander. The new "big" Jeep with 3 rows of seats. Now I have heard all the complaints on here about the Sol'ss trunk space...quit your bit**in! The new Commander has a whopping 7.2 cubic feet of cargo capacity with the third seat up. What a waste! In a vehicle larger than a Grand Cherokee..and you dont get even twice the storage of a solstice? WOW! So...I guess we should all be happy that we have as much as we do! :lol:
quit your bit**in! back at you.

You can at least still fit a suitcase in the Jeep.

Try that with the Solstice.

btw...I am not one of the complainers. I personally can't wait for a completely impractical car that I can barely fit my wife's purse in. :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
I drive a 1995 corvette rag top........when you go on a trip you can take a change of underwaer or a toothbrush but not both. you learn how to live with no trunk quickly. and its worth the ride. Besides its nice to sit back alone and just enjoy the ride. That leaves lots of room on passenger side LAFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

1 - 3 of 3 Posts