Magnolias at the Mill
198 North 21st Street
Purcellville, VA 20132
(540) 338-9800

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow for a second I thought u were tasting while tubing and I thought this has to be worse than drinking and driving..

Glad to see your doing these seperately.
Um, technically, they do allow coolers on the tubing trip. :leaving:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a reminder . . .

·
Registered
272 Posts
Will be in Hickory Ridge Michigan at AACA museum for Jensen 2010 East International meet. Since my Jensens are still in various surgeries, may take Solstice (AC/Roadster) or 63 Imperial (413 MOPAR heritage for the Jensens. Such is life- but loved Tubing when I was younger!

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will be in Hickory Ridge Michigan at AACA museum for Jensen 2010 East International meet. Since my Jensens are still in various surgeries, may take Solstice (AC/Roadster) or 63 Imperial (413 MOPAR heritage for the Jensens. Such is life- but loved Tubing when I was younger!
Have fun! We'll miss you! Maybe we will see you in the fall... :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tubing is a blast!!!

I went to Shepherd University that is 10 minutes away from Harpers Ferry(best 6 yrs of my life...). We would go tubing almost weekly during the summers. Just a FYI River Riders, one of Butts Competitors sells tubes that have a built in cooler and cup holder:thumbs:. For a one time invest ment of ~$30 you can buy your tube and just leave a car(s) seeing how we only have 1 extra seat we would need multiple cars parked at the end, and just go by yourselves. Then all you have to pay for is your beer. We still do it a ton during the summer it will save you some $ if you like doing this often.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the advice, but BTI has been very good to us and we enjoy going through them. Come join us if you want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the advice, but BTI has been very good to us and we enjoy going through them. Come join us if you want.
I may indeed join, gotta see what my schedule looks like. You can still buy the tube from River Riders (for all I know BTI may actually sell the same tube), and use it on Butts tube trip, that way you don't need to float a separate cooler. I've had to go swimming after my beer when the cooler tube flipped before :cuss:. And the tire compressor in our trunks are pretty sweet for inflating the tubes.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I may indeed join, gotta see what my schedule looks like. You can still buy the tube from River Riders (for all I know BTI may actually sell the same tube), and use it on Butts tube trip, that way you don't need to float a separate cooler. I've had to go swimming after my beer when the cooler tube flipped before :cuss:. And the tire compressor in our trunks are pretty sweet for inflating the tubes.
We do just fine! And have fun! We can afford it, because we own Solstices and Skys! :lol:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We'll do this again next year, hopefully. Everyone is too busy to go, so I'm going to chase the "King of the Twisties" tomorrow instead! :yesnod:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts