Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tulsa Area Tuesday Night Cruise In

Hey there! :yay: Calling all Tulsa area Solstice owners!!!!

Let's get as many as we can to attend the Tuesday night Cruise In at Bass Pro (Hwy 51 & 161st E Ave in Broken Arrow). Even if it's to cool to be outside we can go into the Restaurant and visit there.

I know we have had TWO new additions :cool: to the Tulsa Area Chapter this last week and YOU have just got to bring Your new SOLS out to meet their Older Siblings.

So if you have a SOL, Know someone that does, get everyone you can to come out Tuesday night!!!!! The actual Cruise in starts around 4:00, but I know it's hard for some to get there that early. So just come as soon as you can. I know some won't be able to get there til 5:30 or 6:00.

I think based on the numbers we have had up to now, and with the additions and other contacts each of us has made, we ought to be able to get at least 10+ of us out there. SO, COME ONE COME ALL!!!! :grouphug: Take The challenge to make this a 10+ night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tuesday Cruiz Night - Bass Pro Shop Broken Arrow

I Am In!

See you there.

-Zepplin :cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bass Pro cruise

Wow, you mean I can finally park with you guys, :woo:
Will do my best to be there, sounds like fun.
:party:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You bet! Course You could have before too! But now You will have a matching car!!!!! Be sure and invite Your friend/neighbor. Would really love to see our group grow. See ya soon

·
Registered
65 Posts
Friends

Jerry Ferguson also told me he could get us a list of any bought in BA should we want to contact them. :seeya:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great!! Get them if you can! It would be really cool if we can get some others to come out and join us. Will you call them? Let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Local Sols

I printed up some more Forum Cards. There's a sly one that parks near Red Cross, I'll have Lori card it. I also found out that my chiropractor knows MOONGRL, so I'll give him a card to hand to her. I passed a deep one yesterday on my way to work, I think it was Hank. Has anyone heard from him since he came out that one night?

See you guys tomorrow morning for the Twist and Shout run.

Joey----

·
Registered
191 Posts
Locals

Joey,

No word on Hank. Jere's called him, but he was busy. Maybe he can go next time.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tulsa Area Tuesday Night Cruise In

Well Everyone we're looking forward to a new week!

Think we can get ten there this week? :grouphug::grouphug:

Maybe it won't be as cold :chill: or have a threat of rain. :devil:

If it's too cold or bad weather do we still want to try to get together? If so where? :dunno:

Our vote is Yes :agree: let's still get together and Maybe somewhere new like Cheddar's or whatever everyone else thinks.:yay:

Thanks Joey! :bow: for the cards, maybe that will help us get some more lost SOLS contacted.

Now everyone work hard and if we each get one new one :cheers: to come we will double our numbers!!!

See ya all later!!! :seeya:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Cheddars works for me, don't think I can do Steak and Shake again....... HA!!! Then again, tuesday is all you can eat rib night at Rib Crib............ hint hint.

Had a great time on the Twist and Shout Run yesterday. Need to start planning the Dec 2 Run!!!!

See you guys Tuesday

·
Registered
191 Posts
DEC02 Run

Cheddars works for me, don't think I can do Steak and Shake again....... HA!!! Then again, tuesday is all you can eat rib night at Rib Crib............ hint hint.

Had a great time on the Twist and Shout Run yesterday. Need to start planning the Dec 2 Run!!!!

See you guys Tuesday
Joey,

Got any Ideas for the new run? Maybe it's time to do the Tall Grass Plains run north through Sand Springs, by the Zink Ranch, and further North.

Paige, y'all know of any runs further North?

Let me know!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes, I can't wait to feel better and take my first official turn at twisties with the group. Lori and Billie rocked!!! No, we don't know of any good twisties except for a back way to Branson. That would be fun to go there in the Spring maybe for an overnight trip.

The only thing that we have on the 2nd is my company Christmas party that evening. Also if our carpet is in near that time that might be a furniture-moving or day for us or a day to be on standby with the installers. It probably won't happen that soon, but we're ready to get that project over with.

Robbie already knows that he can't be there Tuesday (work stuff) but I'm planning on going. Billie, please keep an eye on me and call me that day if you hear that we're going somewhere other than Bass Pro.

Joey, Thanks for the cards!

We just LOVE our Sol Buddies!!! You guys are are awesome!!! :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Joey,

Got any Ideas for the new run? Maybe it's time to do the Tall Grass Plains run north through Sand Springs, by the Zink Ranch, and further North.

Let me know!

Hey guys...hope everyone had a great time yesterday! Beautiful day for Sol running (and unforunately, soccer games!) Anyway, Hwy 97 from SSp to Skiatook is fun......I've made all kinds of excuses to take this way to Tulsa since October 28th (he he). Would love to get in on a ride with you guys but weekends from Thanksgiving through January 1 is going to be tough. Keep me posted, thou! Did you guys decide where you are meeting Tuesday night?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tuesday Night Meet

Hey guys...hope everyone had a great time yesterday! Beautiful day for Sol running (and unforunately, soccer games!) Anyway, Hwy 97 from SSp to Skiatook is fun......I've made all kinds of excuses to take this way to Tulsa since October 28th (he he). Would love to get in on a ride with you guys but weekends from Thanksgiving through January 1 is going to be tough. Keep me posted, thou! Did you guys decide where you are meeting Tuesday night?

Sol-Okie,

We're gonna meet at the Bass Pro Shop in Broken Arrow. The Tuesday Cruiz Night starts at 4:30P.M. (as long as the temp is 50F or above). From there we'll determine where to go.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Sol-Okie!
Sure hope you can join us Tuesday. Some people can't get there at 4:30, so if we decide to go somewhere else we probably won't leave the Bass Pro till at least 5:30 or 6:00, that is if it's to cool out to hang there. Sure hope you can come.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Joey,

Let me know!

Which one of us was talking about a "Rollercoaster Run"? Isn't there a road around here with lots of ups and downs? That could be fun. Lori and I have the whole day off on Dec 2, so we don't have to bug out early this time.

Not sure how your GPS' work, but can't you ask Dominique for stuff like that? I think the On*Star system can do that, but I just have the basic plan, not the Directions one. Anyway, whatever/whereever is good for us. Lori and I had a great time. We'll see ya tomorrow night!!

Joey------

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ups & Downs

We were talking about a road in Missouri that was awesome!

It had whoop ti dos and twisties all combined!!!!!:dthumbs: :woo:

Actually there are several areas in Missouri like that. We definetly would have to make it an all day affair to do those though. Probably, might even mean an overnighter. :sleep:

I'll bring the map from our trip to nationals and show you the ones we're talking about tommorrow night.

See ya later!!:seeya:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Next run 02DEC06

We were talking about a road in Missouri that was awesome!

It had whoop ti dos and twisties all combined!!!!!:dthumbs: :woo:

Actually there are several areas in Missouri like that. We definetly would have to make it an all day affair to do those though. Probably, might even mean an overnighter. :sleep:

I'll bring the map from our trip to nationals and show you the ones we're talking about tommorrow night.

See ya later!!:seeya:
I'd love to, but I also have a committment for the evening of 02DEC06. Maybe we can discuss the prospective run this Tuesday Evening.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dec. 2nd Run

I'd love to, but I also have a committment for the evening of 02DEC06. Maybe we can discuss the prospective run this Tuesday Evening.

I agree the 2nd is not the trip to try and do Missouri, it will have to be a future ride, maybe in the spring. But I'm still going to bring the map so I can show ya'll the roads we were talking about. See ya tommorrow.

:bs:

·
Registered
197 Posts
05dec06

Has anyone seen the weather report for next week? Think we'll still be able to get out to Bass Pro this Tuesday? :dunno:

J. :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts