Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I offer for sale tulip panel flaps, they are replicas made of fiberglass.
They were molded from the original flap. They come painted to the original code of the tulip panel. The price is $ 75dll for one or $ 140dll for the set + shipping.
Rectangle Plastic Symmetry Metal Transparent material

Automotive lighting Rectangle Automotive exterior Gas Bumper

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
That's 75 and 140 US dollars? If that's the case and I needed them I'd be all over this. Thanks for making them available.

EDIT: The OP confirmed that the price stated is in USD and that he is in fact in Mexico.

·
Administrator
10,690 Posts
I have removed several posts from this thread. Some may return but others will not.

Here is a reminder about use of the "For Sale" section of the forum:

This section is for members of the forum to sell items that they own. It is not for businesses to advertise product that they have for sale.

This section is also not for general discussion and it is definitely not for critique of the items being sold.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
All I can say is Lobo has been selling theses on FB, and I have read no negative remarks.
Good to know, thanks ChopTop. That explains your second post in the thread, much appreciated.

Reactions: ChopTop

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
892 Posts
Has anyone on the forum bought a set of these... if not, who goes first?

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
If you PM him he can give you more information regarding his presence on Facebook and such. Those that are on social media are apparently aware of who he is and he reached out to me today.

I have no experience with him otherwise but he seems legit and if I needed them I'd be ordering some as you can't get them anyplace else. At that price for painted parts seems pretty good.

Reactions: Alejandro Lobo

·
Registered
2008 Solstice, 2.4L 5 Speed, Dark Gray with a good looking dude behind the wheel. (My Son)
358 Posts
Says + shipping. I've had a couple of recent experiences where the shipping charges were (IMHO) outrageous. In one case, those charges killed the deal. IOWs, know before agreeing to purchase the product. Not suggesting these products are or aren't worth considering but, caveat emptor is applicable.

Rams

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Says + shipping. I've had a couple of recent experiences where the shipping charges were (IMHO) outrageous. In one case, those charges killed the deal. IOWs, know before agreeing to purchase the product. Not suggesting these products are or aren't worth considering but, caveat emptor is applicable.

Rams
Last week I shipped within the U.S. and it was $ 33.4dll, the shipping amount this week is very likely to be very similar.

·
Registered
7,694 Posts
Last week I shipped within the U.S. and it was $ 33.4dll, the shipping amount this week is very likely to be very similar.
Just FYI (in case you didn't know) USPS flat rate medium box - which is easily big enough for two flaps - ships for $17 anywhere in the US & tracked.

·
Administrator
10,690 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just FYI (in case you didn't know) USPS flat rate medium box - which is easily big enough for two flaps - ships for $17 anywhere in the US & tracked.

Thank you, I checked with USPS and the cost was a little higher and the delivery time was much longer. Right now I'm using FedEx and it delivers in less than a week, which I think is quite acceptable. But I can check with the USPS again to see if I can find a cheaper option. :)

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Yes, I am in the northeast of Mexico, near the border with Texas.
Too funny...

I'm in Canada about 10 miles form the US border and if I need to ship something to the US I do the same. I cross the border and ship it from Niagara Falls NY. Well I did before COVID at least, the land border is closed again up this way.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Hi! If there is a driver side one available I am very interested in buying!
You might want to follow up and send Alejandro Lobo Gris a private message through the forum or or via FB messenger. A customer just posted pics of receiving their new tulip flaps. I believe Alejandro makes them in batches when he receives enough requests.
Rectangle Tints and shades Pattern Creative arts Font

1 - 20 of 28 Posts