Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Tulip panel flaps fiberglass replicas.

14K views 81 replies 33 participants last post by  Old School 
#1 · (Edited)
I offer for sale tulip panel flaps, they are replicas made of fiberglass.
They were molded from the original flap. They come painted to the original code of the tulip panel. The price is $ 85usd for one or $ 160usd for the set + shipping.

loboperformance@yahoo.com
Rectangle Plastic Symmetry Metal Transparent material

Automotive lighting Rectangle Automotive exterior Gas Bumper

See less See more
#6 ·
Good to know, thanks ChopTop. That explains your second post in the thread, much appreciated.

Reactions: ChopTop
#5 ·
I have removed several posts from this thread. Some may return but others will not.

Here is a reminder about use of the "For Sale" section of the forum:

This section is for members of the forum to sell items that they own. It is not for businesses to advertise product that they have for sale.

This section is also not for general discussion and it is definitely not for critique of the items being sold.

#7 ·
Has anyone on the forum bought a set of these... if not, who goes first?

#9 ·
If you PM him he can give you more information regarding his presence on Facebook and such. Those that are on social media are apparently aware of who he is and he reached out to me today.

I have no experience with him otherwise but he seems legit and if I needed them I'd be ordering some as you can't get them anyplace else. At that price for painted parts seems pretty good.

Reactions: Alejandro Lobo
#10 ·
Says + shipping. I've had a couple of recent experiences where the shipping charges were (IMHO) outrageous. In one case, those charges killed the deal. IOWs, know before agreeing to purchase the product. Not suggesting these products are or aren't worth considering but, caveat emptor is applicable.

Rams

#17 ·
#29 ·
I offer for sale tulip panel flaps, they are replicas made of fiberglass.
They were molded from the original flap. They come painted to the original code of the tulip panel. The price is $ 75dll for one or $ 140dll for the set + shipping.
View attachment 117868
View attachment 117869
How can I reach you to purchase the right (passenger) side Tulip Panel?
Thank you.

#41 ·
I have printed copies of the hinge pins. Looking for someone to test them . Message me if you are interested.

#45 ·
#56 ·
Hello. The flap has the original data on the back because the mold is made from an original flap to be as accurate as possible. But at no time have I had the interest to pass them off as original parts. I always explain that they are reproductions made of fiberglass. I just want the Solstice/Sky community to have a cheap option to replace broken flaps. :)

Right now I have flaps available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.