Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Had a blast today at the Tulip Rallye and I finally won something! A bunch of screwdrivers! Yay!

Here's a gallery of some pics, the sun finally came out at the end so there are some cool car-sky-clouds reflections photos in there.

Tulip Rallye 2010 - a set on Flickr

Don't forget to come out next year for the 30th annual rallye!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Misty and I had to leave before they started into the results. Who had the best score from PNWR?

Also, did anyone get a list of the correct answers? There were a couple of clues that puzzled us, like the "year round" one, for example...

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Misty and I had to leave before they started into the results. Who had the best score from PNWR?

Also, did anyone get a list of the correct answers? There were a couple of clues that puzzled us, like the "year round" one, for example...
Mike and Toni won the plack again this year. It was a great time.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts

<threadjack>

Kirkland? I don't think I've ever seen a Deep around here...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It was great seeing everyone again, Geoff and Bev it was great to finally meet you.

Here were the answers:

Red Robin
Dames
VIP nails
Little Ceasars
Whidbey Island bank
A
C
school bus
Fire hydrant
c
a
a
Granite boatworks
Highliner Charters (open yearround)
yes
d
Cimarron trucking
Strawberry bay coffee co.
Anacortes nails
rockfish grill
brown lantern ale house
upstage for men
ana cross stitch
Lucky chopsticks
the donut house
dream realty
c
b
a
false
black
blue cow car wash
coyote coffee
nothing
c
a
b
d
:cool:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Some of those "answers" were debatable because they put things in single quotes and that was supposed to mean that the name was in the title/sign whatever.

I think they need to do a few less trivia, because it just turns into a park-your-car google fest for those obscure questions. I'd rather do the driving route and find the clues on the road. More scavenger hunt, less cheating please!

Maybe I can use my new screwdrivers to tamper with everyone's cell phones before next year's rallye . . .

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Squirrel, I agree, more driving/less trivia.

However, nowhere in the rules does it say you cannot use tech tools to get the answers. Besides have you seen those questions!!

Until I have Alex Trebec as my navigator there is no way you could even get one correct unless I was lucky.

BTW, nice pics, thanks for sharing :thumbs:

I didn't see any police either :)

Remember, it was only $12

·
Registered
65 Posts
<threadjack>

Kirkland? I don't think I've ever seen a Deep around here...
I live and work right in the Totem Lake area so I'm not on the roads a whole lot. I've spotted FastMike with his Pure a couple times, and I've also seen a couple of unknown Solstice's at 124th St & Slater Ave.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I live and work right in the Totem Lake area so I'm not on the roads a whole lot. I've spotted FastMike with his Pure a couple times, and I've also seen a couple of unknown Solstice's at 124th St & Slater Ave.
I'm in a Black coupe. Hard to miss. Don't hit the Totem lake area a lot except to go to:

1) the dealership
2) my mechanic
3) Discount Tire
4) the rink.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ah, you must have found the only tulips that were still there! We didn't see any when we went through the fields.
It was a weird weather year for the Tulips, they were probably all done by the end of March. Normally the Tulip fields are pretty well full during the rallye, and choked with flower paparazzi traffic.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts