Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item behind seats that has two flaps that pop up when top is being raised, believe it is called tulip top piece cover. This is in really great condition, I would say 8.8 to 9.0 out of a perfect 10. Flaps included and operational, minimal nicks. No broken tabs. Also have the rubber seals for ends where it meets door and convertible top.
Asking 400.00
Thanks ,
Bob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Item behind seats that has two flaps that pop up when top is being raised, believe it is called tulip top piece cover. This is in really great condition, I would say 8.8 to 9.0 out of a perfect 10. Flaps included and operational, minimal nicks. No broken tabs. Also have the rubber seals for ends where it meets door and convertible top.
Asking 400.00
Thanks ,
Bob
Asking 400.00
Thanks ,
Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts