Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 GXP and when I 1st got it I had boost up into the teens. Then my check engine light came on and said waste gate solenoid A. I replaced the soleniod and cleared the code and then the check engine light came on back on with the same code???

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an 07 GXP and when I 1st got it I had boost up into the teens. Then my check engine light came on and said waste gate solenoid A. I replaced the soleniod and cleared the code and then the check engine light came on back on with the same code???

Check for corroded/cracked terminals to make sure you are getting good electrical contact. Also check the wires leading to the solenoid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check for corroded/cracked terminals to make sure you are getting good electrical contact. Also check the wires leading to the solenoid.
I checked the connector it looked OK. I tried to hook a Volt meter up to it and rev my engine in the garage to see if I was getting voltage to it but I'm not sure that was a valid test I was not getting the voltage to it

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Do you know what the code was? Many here won't help unless you post the actual code....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts