Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I've seen those, but while reading the post I caught onto something. :yesnod: Someone mentioned a different Solstice nose in the GM Employee discount TV ad. I could only find a low quality vid that was in flash. If anyone has a better quality vid in WMV, AVI, or Quicktime let me know. But looky what I saw.

Looks like the Solstice GXP could have the following:
- Larger grill
- Non-circular fog lamps (possible faux intake scoops)
- Chin spoiler

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Awesome find stang. :thumbs:

Looks like a chin spoiler down at the bottom like you mentioned.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
stang said:
I've seen those, but while reading the post I caught onto something. :yesnod: Someone mentioned a different Solstice nose in the GM Employee discount TV ad. I could only find a low quality vid that was in flash. If anyone has a better quality vid in WMV, AVI, or Quicktime let me know. But looky what I saw.

Looks like the Solstice GXP could have the following:
- Larger grill
- Non-circular fog lamps (possible faux intake scoops)
- Chin spoiler
i think that it was noted in another posting that the person was mistaken on the different front on the Solstice, they mistook the Sky for the Solstice...

·
5,600 Posts
Very intriguing and likely one candidate for the turbo Sol. Makes the front end look a bit busy but at least the grille seems to be recessed a bit, which I like over the flush grill on the base Solstice. Anything that makes the front end look more aggressive is OK by me.

Oh and GREAT FIND. :thumbs:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hood Scoops Rule!

I'm thinking about a pair of cool hood scoops (kind of like the old 1970's Formula Firebird). Later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts