Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy you dont know how I dont want to sell, but 80 years old is a time to reflect. I have a GXP coupe, show worthy, manual, wicked red. Call me 931 200 1204

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Happy Birthday...a milestone that not many see! Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Boy you dont know how I dont want to sell, but 80 years old is a time to reflect. I have a GXP coupe, show worthy, manual, wicked red. Call me 931 200 1204
Respectfully I suggest you re-think putting your phone number online like this. Please edit that out; it might save you some aggravation. Instead, offer your phone number via private message to those interested,

...and Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Respectfully I suggest you re-think putting your phone number online like this. Please edit that out; it might save you some aggravation. Instead, offer your phone number via private message to those interested,

...and Happy Birthday!
I'd like to echo what my friend said and wish you happy birthday but also that you should add a price to a for sale ad (if that's what this is) as per the forum rules.

·
Premium Member
2,150 Posts
I’d like to know the vin number and location. Happy Birthday and 80 isn’t old !

Reactions: easyryderca

·
Registered
77 Posts
Happy birthday! I honestly would love to just see photos, I am sure its gorgeous. I couldn't even imagine the day I part ways with my Solstice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts