Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, Guys and Gals, it has been a blast! I sold the Solstice :(. However it isn't all bad because I recently purchased a Porsche Boxster:cool:. A friend had a like new garage queen Boxster that was calling my name:lol:. I loved the Solsice and will miss it very much. I was just in need of a change. I still think the Solstice is one of the sharpest looking roadsters out there! I will stop in from time to time just to see whats happening in the Solstice world and will always wave at my fellow Solstice enthusiasts! This is a AWESOME web site and has a GREAT group of very helpful people! :yay:The summer is just around the corner:yay:! To all my fellow roadster brothers and sisters........IT"S TIME TO DROP THE TOPS AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!:driving:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry to see you go . .

But a Boxter? I mean that is a girls car LOLOLOLOLL
LOL, I love it, LOL! Isn't that the truth. THAT'S IT, I'M SELLING THE PORSCHE AND BUYING A VET!!! My masculinity can't take this abuse lol! It doesn't matter what two seat, "small engine" convertable your driving everyone calls it a girls car lol. You made me actually laugh out loud!!!

One thing I have noticed about (most) roadster owners (regardless of make) is that they have a true love for cars. They have a real understanding of driving a "sports" car beyond just horsepower. They understand the relationship between driver, machine and a true feel for the road.

My Wife drives a Dodge Charger SRT8 and it is a BEAST (also fun to drive) but when I wanted a true driving experience it was always the Solstice (now Porsche) that came out of the garage.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
I just had a Boxster messin with me this morning on the way into work.... They guy was about 70 and thought he knew how to drive.... Let's just say the look on his face and the thumbs up said it all 2 lights later when we got stopped at a red light together! ;) Needless to say, he didn't try again....LOL...

I have always loved the Boxster, in fact in 2002 I had a choice of get married or get a Boxster...needless to say I should have bought the Boxster! LOL... Good luck with it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts