Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
twisted and damaged
just got my new car last week--1 week after promised. we called pontiac to see where it was and walla-it was delivered the next business day. hmmm

we have to replace back bumper pannel because of "shipping damage", also under the front bumper the paint has worn off--do not know exactly what will be done with that.

also--front bumper is on crooked--off almost 1/2 inch
drivers door is solid when shutting, but the line is off 2/5 inch so lines don't match--will have to be taken off and ajusted i guess

pass door is on straight, but rattles when closing.

roof seems to fit fine but is higher over drivers head vs. pass side--this might just be a setteling problem that will fix itself.

has anyone notices the top of back bumper? is this suppose to be "wavey" for lack of better term--goes up and down several times like putty on a flat board applied by an amature

we have a slew op adjustments to have made and the scratches all over the car were unreal--was like the guy that was cleaning it in mich had sand under his or her rag...dealer got most of them out and promised when they replace the bumpers, etc the will pollish again.

i could go on and on but this is too long----am i alone here???

we absolutely love the car--just wish the quality controll guy was not at lunch on day 1-which is the day this car ran off the line

let me know

·
Registered
275 Posts
Maybe the UAW is having some kind of a "stealth strike" at the Wilmington
plant. Damaged in transit is probably more likely - my mother's VW beetle
came in with the top's paint completely ruined. They repainted it but a
year or so later it peeled off - some sort of acid had originally spilled on the
roof. Where that happened (or how) who knows?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.