Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was our annual SSOOO run to Niagara. Our club has not had any Coupes in recent memory. We now have two. Took some shots of my Coupe with Bill's. It is great to have a fellow "Couper" in SSOOO.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another view....

The Niagara run has some nice twisties. It was nice to finally drive the "Ace of Spades" and open her up.
Another shot of the SSOOO Coupes.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
One more....

Congrats to Bill on getting his Coupe. What is really freaky is that the wife and I were down in Windsor looking at homes....we are moving there next year. I look out onto Riverside Drive and I see this Coupe ripping by. It was the Coupe that Bill would buy. Small world!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wasn't aware that the Niagara area had a Solstice club. I live in Niagara Falls NY. Where's the home base?
Most of us are GTA. But some members come from as far as Ottawa. Home base is here and FB. Members are from all over Ontario plus we get some close to the border Americans joining us sometimes. As long as you have a Kappa you are welcome.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
And some are just across the border in Welland. :grin:
Had a great time Gareth, looking forward to the next run.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
And some are just across the border in Welland. :grin:
Had a great time Gareth, looking forward to the next run.
Glad you could make it Bob. It was a good time. We had a blast. I now have to wash the Coupe and then park it for a week or so. The "Mean Machine" needs my driving attention!!!!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Yeah I washed mine today between rain storms, looks better now.

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts