Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Wailing Phoenix said:
I would relax when I hear 3 ;)

Let's face it, none of us will relax until we hear "You can come and see your new car, it just rolled off of the truck!"

And personally I won't relax until it only takes 8 weeks to order and sell a Solstice.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'll say it again... it doesn't matter how many they can make if they can't SHIP THEM! They need the shipping company working 24/7 .. **** it, more like 24/8! getting these things off the lots!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
How about a one-way airline ticket to Wilmington. :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'd go get mine, and it's 2500 miles away! Just let it be in perfect condition, ready to be driven. :cool:

·
Registered
124 Posts
There is no commercial airport in Delaware. Maybe GM planned it that way? ;-)

The closest airport is Philadelphia. Of course, I would gladly pick mine up at the factory, but then I am only 90 minutes away.

·
Registered
233 Posts
outerspace said:
I'd go get mine, and it's 2500 miles away! Just let it be in perfect condition, ready to be driven. :cool:
Doesn't matter what distance. If they called me and said it was ready and waiting, I'd be there in a minute. :yesnod:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
mssleepr said:
Doesn't matter what distance. If they called me and said it was ready and waiting, I'd be there in a minute. :yesnod:
Cool, so you've invented some sort of teleportation device that will get you to anywhere in the US in just one minute? Sign me up, I'll buy one. :lol:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I wouldn't drive........

Ok, I think I'm 3000 miles away and NO I'm not driving FREAKIN 5 days to get my Solstice. It's all about patience (which I don't seem to have), but I'm not an idiot either. Cross country driving is not for me. :yesnod: :lol:

·
Registered
124 Posts
dengel said:
Cool, so you've invented some sort of teleportation device that will get you to anywhere in the US in just one minute? Sign me up, I'll buy one. :lol:

They are on on order.. Same Production and Delivery schedule as the Solstice. :(

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Rumors....

deluke said:
I talked to my sister who has a friend thats a exuctive at GM, They are still working two shifts. Every one could relax.
Until I hear different from GMLineDog, I never follow the path of Rumors.... :yesnod:

·
Registered
766 Posts
SlipSlider said:
I'll say it again... it doesn't matter how many they can make if they can't SHIP THEM! They need the shipping company working 24/7 .. **** it, more like 24/8! getting these things off the lots!

Don't forget they can't deliver any 1st allocation cars until all 1st 1000 are delivered. Remember?

·
Registered
401 Posts
ntouched said:
Until I hear different from GMLineDog, I never follow the path of Rumors.... :yesnod:
:agree:

I would also go to the factory to get my car, and still pay them the frieght!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Zolsol said:
Don't forget they can't deliver any 1st allocation cars until all 1st 1000 are delivered. Remember?
First 1k are the first BUILT not the first shipped.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Wailing Phoenix said:
I would relax when I hear 3 ;)
I'd take 3 too but atleast we got 2...it could be 1

1 - 20 of 33 Posts