Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my Sol for two years now. I was going to buy a reasonable car but my wife talked me into the car I have wanted since it was a concept. My wife calls it the "Party Car" even though its my daily driver, What a fun car to have. 27 thousand miles later, it is still a blast to own. But you folks know this cause you have one too! This post is really to thank everyone that has posted ideas, workarounds, fixes and step by step instructions. I have spent way too many hours reading and putting your posts into action. From the best wax to use to my stubby antenna, this forum has been a wealth of information that I could not begin to pay for. Thank You!

P.S. Little girl getting in her fathers car today... "Daddy, that's a cool car, I want one, my hair could blow in the wind all the time"!

One of many comments I've heard owning my Solstice here in St. Augustine, Florida.:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have owned my Sol for two years now. I was going to buy a reasonable car but my wife talked me into the car I have wanted since it was a concept. My wife calls it the "Party Car" even though its my daily driver, What a fun car to have. 27 thousand miles later, it is still a blast to own. But you folks know this cause you have one too! This post is really to thank everyone that has posted ideas, workarounds, fixes and step by step instructions. I have spent way too many hours reading and putting your posts into action. From the best wax to use to my stubby antenna, this forum has been a wealth of information that I could not begin to pay for. Thank You!

P.S. Little girl getting in her fathers car today... "Daddy, that's a cool car, I want one, my hair could blow in the wind all the time"!

One of many comments I've heard owning my Solstice here in St. Augustine, Florida.:)
You should come to tampa we can get a shoot going with the central FL group :cool:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Congrats on 2 years. I'd say that we've had ours for 5 months, except we've been waiting 5 weeks for a cat converter.

I agree with all the great advice and help on this board!

Oh, and as for the discussion about your "stubby antenna" ... keep it clean.

·
Registered
728 Posts
My Kappa NA Sky turn 6YO +1 day today..:D:party:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Thanks, radiowebguy. By the way, I've had my Solstice for one month now. Sold my 1980 TR8 (after owning it for 21 years!) - WOW! What a difference. Miss the sound of the V8 though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts