Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Ultimate Solstice Accessory

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Shadofax 
#1 ·
We have a Solstice and we have a truck.

What's the best knock around car to drive when the Solstice needs to be safe in the garage? Currently driving an 18 year old Cavalier.

G6 sedan, G6 Convertible, or G8?

#9 ·
Funny, I didn't even consider the "rainbow issue", never crossed my mind regarding a Pontiac.

We traded in a CLK Cabrio for our truck. Now with that car I'll admit that I never drove it with the top down if I had a male passenger! :lol:

#6 ·
I have a commuter car, Kia Koup, a work truck, Ford F150 and drive them regularly.

I do NOT take my roadster out just to drive it. I take it out to enjoy it. I enjoy it when the weather is nice and the top is down.

Its a garage queen with 33000 miles because I DRIVE it but not when I dont WANT to drive it. :thumbs:

#13 · (Edited)
I have a commuter car, Kia Koup, a work truck, Ford F150 and drive them regularly.

I do NOT take my roadster out just to drive it. I take it out to enjoy it. I enjoy it when the weather is nice and the top is down.

Its a garage queen with 33000 miles because I DRIVE it but not when I dont WANT to drive it. :thumbs:
You misunderstood me. Whenever I need to go someplace (the supermarket, wine store, etc) I use my Sol. I don't take it out just to drive it, but I do take it out when I want to go anyplace. Before I retired I drove it to work every day. http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/images/smilies/smile2.gif

#11 ·
I drive Nissan Pathfinder on ice and snow and Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD for any other weather when the top-less drive is inappropriate. I am in North East. I drove Solstice in the rain couple times. It works, but I had some funky feeling and not in a very good way...

#17 ·
us 2, except the Forester. Great car. I've also got a Bronco, but the Subaru is THE practical car in all respects, mileage, superior AWD, great interior, exterior looks are nice and it doesn't have a bunch of gadgets to jack up the price, so you can get in one reasonably.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.