Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Unique color

101K views 615 replies 64 participants last post by  wmf246 
#1 · (Edited)
Is this a special edition color ? Or just a creative owner ?

All photos are from platesmania.com

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Who'd a thunk there'd be so many Solstices imported into yurrup?!

I don't recognise the yellow/copper colour at all, so I'm guessing that's custom.

The blue looks like either 'Hydro Blue' a 2009 color, or 'Kinetic Blue' which was to have been a 2010 color - if the latter that may be one of the few 2010 pre-production cars that GM built in 2009.

#5 ·
Yeah - odd and out of place on an otherwise nicely done understated car.

#12 ·
The copper I believe is a 2010. Not 100% though....

#14 · (Edited)
Same plate on different cars seems no exception in those areas. So the owner probably keeps the plate and can put it on his next car. This morning saw a photo of Smart Roadster and a Pontiac Solstice with the same plate. Obviously the owner moved up in society and got a new car.

Because the source website is about plates and not really about cars is seems very unlikely this was a photo shop.

In case it was photo shop afterall they did a dang good job in the image below :)

That means I would put my money on "re paint"

#21 ·
I've already posted this in a couple threads but figured this is the appropriate thread. A Camaro Snergy Green taken at the 2015 Michigan Kappa Woodward Dream Cruise. Story I heard was the car was damaged and the owner took it as an opportunity to change the color. It was definitely eye catching and looked as if it could be OEM.

#22 ·
the weird thing on the yellow and the copper one is that square thing above the drivers door on the top. Identical in both pics.

#30 ·
This post has been deleted