Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
Who'd a thunk there'd be so many Solstices imported into yurrup?!

I don't recognise the yellow/copper colour at all, so I'm guessing that's custom.

The blue looks like either 'Hydro Blue' a 2009 color, or 'Kinetic Blue' which was to have been a 2010 color - if the latter that may be one of the few 2010 pre-production cars that GM built in 2009.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Nice looking owner-created bronze Solstice there.

But the goofy little lumpy skull on the front where the Pontiac arrowhead used to be is . . . a bit much.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Nice looking owner-created bronze Solstice there.

But the goofy little lumpy skull on the front where the Pontiac arrowhead used to be is . . . a bit much.

Yeah - odd and out of place on an otherwise nicely done understated car.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
The copper I believe is a 2010. Not 100% though....

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Same plate on different cars seems no exception in those areas. So the owner probably keeps the plate and can put it on his next car. This morning saw a photo of Smart Roadster and a Pontiac Solstice with the same plate. Obviously the owner moved up in society and got a new car.

Because the source website is about plates and not really about cars is seems very unlikely this was a photo shop.

In case it was photo shop afterall they did a dang good job in the image below :)

That means I would put my money on "re paint"

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never seen these stickers before. Is this OEM Pontiac ? Probably more like a a creative Solstice owner ?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Never seen these stickers before. Is this OEM Pontiac ? Probably more like a a creative Solstice owner ?
It is an enlargement of the 2008 SCCA T2 Championship emblem:

1 - 20 of 305 Posts