Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been many threads about Solstice offered for sale on e-bay etc, but, has anyone on this forum received any unsolicited offers for their 1st 1000 cars? Not that I have, or want any. They would certainly be dennied. But I suspect that given the demand for the cars someone out there is going to start profiteering and begin eyeing up our cars!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm surprised, but maybe nobody's talking...

PAS22 said:
I know there have been many threads about Solstice offered for sale on e-bay etc, but, has anyone on this forum received any unsolicited offers for their 1st 1000 cars? Not that I have, or want any. They would certainly be denied. But I suspect that given the demand for the cars someone out there is going to start profiteering and begin eyeing up our cars!
It certainly could happen, if for no other reason than that most of us have either or both private messaging or emailing turned on.

I fully expected my email address to have been harvest for another type of unsolicited offer of the :spam: variety. So far, it's been clean. Mostly, the spammers tend to harvest my address from my DNS domains about 2 months after I post it with NSI. It's pretty annoying, and I'm considering paying them to have the listings private....

Ah, the spammers. What are we to do?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Spam

Just a little too much time on the net eh?

Seriously though, I get like five hundred pieces of junk mail a week, but it only takes one little click to delete it...

Just one little tiny click....

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to the NET gurues for SPAM blockers! But your right CA private offers could have been made that we will never hear about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts