Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the step-brothers out front. Coop is 9 and Saul is 8. Saul doesn't know yet that he's up for adoption, and I don't have the heart to tell either one. So sad. :nopity::sorry:

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Ron if your that attached Keep him in the family

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Wow.... Just like when I brought Solly (gotta be a female because she's just too tempermental!) to meet Stang.... Stang didn't know it but he was being replaced. He had been faithful for 100k and not one issue. But, I found a loving couple that has completely redone him and he's much more handsome then when I had him.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow.... Just like when I brought Solly (gotta be a female because she's just too tempermental!) to meet Stang.... Stang didn't know it but he was being replaced. He had been faithful for 100k and not one issue. But, I found a loving couple that has completely redone him and he's much more handsome then when I had him.
That heart-warming story with a happy ending makes me feel better. I know my budget will feel better. I remember the hit 60's song about your cars..."Mustang Solly". A classic :yesnod:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
Sally - Solly. What's a vowel between friends? ;)
A vowel movement between friends....:eek:

I bought my coupe before I sold the car it replaced, an 88 Fiero GT. I still own the Fiero....I also have issues about letting favourite cars go!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
Yeah. I thought I had inadvertently switched to Auto Trader when I read that.
You ought to see the other 65 or so I used to own! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts