Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Solstice Coupe Merlow Jewel Metallic, Auto, Base coupe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let you know, I purchased Solstice Coupe #1131 a couple weeks ago. I see it was listed in the registry by the prior owner. Now resides in Middletown, Pennsylvania with 116,000 miles on it. Owner: Gary Mullen

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
352 Posts
Just wanted to let you know, I purchased Solstice Coupe #1131 a couple weeks ago. I see it was listed in the registry by the prior owner. Now resides in Middletown, Pennsylvania with 116,000 miles on it. Owner: Gary Mullen
Welcome to the club, Howl. I picked mine up early this year. A bunch of us--two Skys and five Sols (two of 'em Wicked coupes!)--from the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic met up in June at the Carlisle GM Nationals. We’re already talking about the 2024 Solstice/Sky gathering(NASSAM in Buckley, WV, and for 2022 I'm aiming to get a bunch of us to show at the Pittsburgh Vintage Gran Prix… we have three or four other local owners I've met up with at local shows, too. I'm hoping you'll join us if/when we all meet up again! In the meantime, should you find yourself in Western PA, give me a shout; I’m just up the road from the 'burgh, a couple of minutes from the I-79/I-76 interchange.

Enjoy your coupe!

·
Registered
2009 Solstice Coupe Merlow Jewel Metallic, Auto, Base coupe
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info... and the warm welcome. I sold a 2007 Sky turbo to purchase my Solstice Coupe... Just had to have one, even with the 2.4 in it. Realized my racing days were long over, so why not own one of the coolest cars on the road?

·
Premium Member
2009 Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe 001136
352 Posts
Thanks for the info... and the warm welcome. I sold a 2007 Sky turbo to purchase my Solstice Coupe... Just had to have one, even with the 2.4 in it. Realized my racing days were long over, so why not own one of the coolest cars on the road?
Yes—the Kappas are one of the few cars where the coupe version and the convertible are both exceptional designs—unique, distinct, beautiful. Like you, I’m not out to burn rubber or set lap times (though I’d love to do a track day to get a feel for the edges of my comfort zone…), but a drive on a twisty road does wonders for my soul. Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts