Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!! Just recieved a call from the GM of Plaza Pontiac. He kissed EVERY part of my body>>including me a**!! The car is still mine,and they will let Jim and I know when they hit there property!! I also recieved a call from Pontiac HQ wanting to make sure that everything that was written in my E-mail was correct. On a Saturday afternoon at that.

My lawyer will still be sending a letter to dealership with a CC to Pontiac. If I have time on Monday, I am going to the BBB to fill out a complaint. I'm a bit bitter still!!! :)
I would love to find out who #77 is going to, I would buy it also, then auction it off for some charity, just to put it to them!!!!

Thanks again to everyone who replied back!!

Y.T.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Great news! I was hoping Pontiac HQ was on top of things like this. Hopefully the Solstice won't give you any problems like the ones you have had with that A..Hole GM.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'm really starting to appreciate how GM is stepping in to fix these problems. A corporation this huge and a product that has such a small effect on the bottom line is getting more hands on treatment then I have ever seen from a corporation before. Our we seeing a change in how an American car company really cares about it's American buyers? Can Ford setup up to plate too?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Sounds like you had a heck of a time, but glad to hear it worked out. I might encourage you to keep your complaints within GM instead of going to the BBB since your problem appears to have been with an isolated employee or two and was worked out internally. Not trying to downplay the problem, but going with the BBB may give a bit of an unfair blemish to the whole business and its owner, since it was successfully resolved in a fairly short time. But, I would make sure that I follow up with a formal letter of complaint explaining everything and the specific employees involved to the owner of the dealership, the district manager and GM corporate.

·
2,574 Posts
SlySol said:
Sounds like you had a heck of a time, but glad to hear it worked out. I might encourage you to keep your complaints within GM instead of going to the BBB since your problem appears to have been with an isolated employee or two and was worked out internally. Not trying to downplay the problem, but going with the BBB may give a bit of an unfair blemish to the whole business and its owner, since it was successfully resolved in a fairly short time. But, I would make sure that I follow up with a formal letter of complaint explaining everything and the specific employees involved to the owner of the dealership, the district manager and GM corporate.
And maybe a small, well organized lynching party, you know, nothing too radical. :devil:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hooray! Would NOT want to be in tomorrow morning's sales meeting at that Pontiac dealer...LMAOOOO! Way to go! They need to post someone outside of the owner's office and see if this guy has any a** left when he comes out of it!
Cheers,
Jill

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SlySol said:
I say go to the BBB. It was the owner who did this if I'm not mistaken. I think the blemish is VERY FAIR!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts