Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, didn't seem like a lot of interest in Feb.
Moving on to March. March 10th actually. We are meeting at Applewood in Aurora at 1pm.
We have been there many times and always had good service and good food.
Please plan to attend. Let me know how many so I can make reservations.
We don't want to have Charlie have to bring a hack saw to chop tables down to move them!
Oh by the way, we will be celebrating Glenns ( HoosierGXP) birthday. No gifts please. You only turn 40 once!

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Ok, didn't seem like a lot of interest in Feb.
Moving on to March. March 10th actually. We are meeting at Applewood in Aurora at 1pm.
We have been there many times and always had good service and good food.
Please plan to attend. Let me know how many so I can make reservations.
We don't want to have Charlie have to bring a hack saw to chop tables down to move them!
Oh by the way, we will be celebrating Glenns ( HoosierGXP) birthday. No gifts please. You only turn 40 once!
My friend Hambone failed to mention you may want to bring and extra party hat as his birthday is the 9th and he wishes he was 40 .....again that is :woo:

·
Super Moderator
7,357 Posts
We'll be there. I hope the weather will be good enough for us to be in the proper car, as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sounds like great fun. We'd love to join you but we will be in California that week. Have a great one and happy 40+ to whoever wants to claim it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We will try and make it. Long drive from Fort Wayne so it will depend on the weather. I'll be in Indy all week at a trade show so I'll have to drive back to the "Fort", pick-up my wife (that's sounds a little trashy eh), and then head to Aurora.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
We will try and make it. Long drive from Fort Wayne so it will depend on the weather. I'll be in Indy all week at a trade show so I'll have to drive back to the "Fort", pick-up my wife (that's sounds a little trashy eh), and then head to Aurora.
I can't believe you are not going to take her with you. :toetap: How on earth do you expect to trade here if she is not coming along. :dunno: Just curious. Hambone has an old pickup he is trying to unload on to someone :eek:...............auh, I mean sell, maybe he would be interested in a trade. We must discuss this at the dinner meet. Hope to see the both of you there. :):)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm... Applewood in Aurora? I'll have to google that. March 10 is now tentatively on our calendar. Appears to be only about an hour. Easy drive!!
Applewood By the River
215 Judiciary Street, Aurora, IN
(812) 926-1166

Right on Hwy 56 in downtown Aurora.
Come on down!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to call about a week ahead for reservations. I don't think it will be a problem at that time of the day, but would like to at least give them a number.
We have a couple weeks still.
Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Steve: (2) Jeanne and I will be attending (unless driving conditions are dangerous due to weather).

·
Registered
245 Posts
Charlotte and I will be there.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts