Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all you people on hold, don't cancel! Good News! I heard they have recieved all the parts for the repair of the cars on hold, and they are working 3 crew's 7 day's a week to get these cars fixed. Won't be long now. Very reliable source.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sweet news!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Great!

I hope that once the repairs are completed they ratchet up production. With the popularity of the car they should be working 24/7. Then there might be some hope for those of us that ordered after April.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Chief Jay said:
I hope that once the repairs are completed they ratchet up production. With the popularity of the car they should be working 24/7. Then there might be some hope for those of us that ordered after April.
order 5/28, 3000 9/21...waiting patiently......come on Wilimgton, GMlineDog...and the rest of those workers........do a quality job..push those cars out for us....!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
511 Posts
deluke said:
For all you people on hold, don't cancel! Good News! I heard they have recieved all the parts for the repair of the cars on hold, and they are working 3 crew's 7 day's a week to get these cars fixed. Won't be long now. Very reliable source.

I hope your right,Its been a long time on hold.
I hope every day to get the call from dealer,Saying its in his parking lot .
Waiting for this nightmare to end.And Daydreaming for my car.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
:agree: :agree:

AJ, you are so right!! The wait has been what seems like forever, especially since receiving my VIN. I even had a premonition that I would be getting my dealer call, but that was yesterday. No call. :(

I even had a coworker from another of our locations call and tell me they were from the dealer and that my car had come in. He caught me during the late afternoon, after I had been reading some less than interesting paperwork, and my brain was half shut down. He got me good!! :lol: :lol:

I guess the wait has gotten so long that my reflexes are getting slow. Oh well, at least now I am a matched set!! :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
:agree: :agree:

AJ, you are so right!! The wait has been what seems like forever, especially since receiving my VIN. I even had a premonition that I would be getting my dealer call, but that was yesterday. No call. :(

I even had a coworker from another of our locations call and tell me they were from the dealer and that my car had come in. He caught me during the late afternoon, after I had been reading some less than interesting paperwork, and my brain was half shut down. He got me good!! :lol: :lol:

I guess the wait has gotten so long that my reflexes are getting slow. Oh well, at least now I am a matched set!! :)
When we receive our cars,
It will feel like the first Christmas you can remember.
It will feel like the first kiss with that someone in your life .you no its ment to be.My day is coming and so is the rest of you .I hope you all have the same
feeling I am having.And I no the wait will have been worth it.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Andrew Jackson said:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
Ordered 4/13

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Chief Jay said:

I believe they will be working the same they are now 2 shift's 9 1/2 hour per shift. The are working 2 sat. in Nov., and 2 in dec.. two shift's 1/2 hour shifts.Unless something changes.But I can't see them going to 3 shift's but who knows what the future will bring. Hey AJ your vin is in the beginning of the reg allocation, hopefully they do the repairs in acording to the earliest vin's. But I would imagine they are going to be pretty fast getting fixed. At least the New England people car's are going only by truck.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
Wow, you're a good sport! If one of my coworkers did that to me, violence would have ensued! :lol:

·
Registered
819 Posts
dengel said:
Wow, you're a good sport! If one of my coworkers did that to me, violence would have ensued! :lol:
I have to admit, he got me!! That's all I can say. If I had been fully aware, I would have recognized the phone number, but nothing seemed to register except that the call was from the dealer. Once I realized everything wasn't as good as I had originally thought, I saw the phone number was from a different area code than the dealer.

Oh well, I know I now owe him!! Paybacks are always fun!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
105 Posts
deluke said:
Would you tell the repair crews there is $100 in it if they start with #1129?

·
Registered
363 Posts
:grouphug: :party:

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Swell, let's just hope that they keep those parts stocked for the next 1k they're planning to build.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BBAT17 said:
Thats great news, thanks for the update Deluke
Your Welcome ! Hey, I just found out they are suppose to go to three shift starting January, they will need it because they are starting up production of the sky in the beginning of next year.
Probable pre-production.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
solli4me said:
Swell, let's just hope that they keep those parts stocked for the next 1k they're planning to build.
I'm sure they will get rid of the bad parts if they didn't already.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
deluke: you are a treasure box of information. Thanks. :grouphug: from all of us.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts