Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like they updated the pictures on pontiac.com for the Solstice. I seem to remember (but can not find) discissions about the interior lighting colors of the Sosltice. The new pictures show those colors. There was also a complaint about the pictures showing brushed alluminum control knobs, but all the new pictures had black plastic. This seems to be fixed also... at least in some of the pictures.

In a nutshell everything is red (the control knobs have a red lighting... looks really cool) except for the radio, which seems to be a blue/green/gray. Take a look for yourself.

http://www.pontiac.com/solstice/gallery.jsp

It is nice to see that they responded to what people were saying on this site, but they did manage to leave 1 picture of the aluminum knobs.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
solsticeman said:
Couple that looked new:

Note the black HVAC controls.
There is also one that shows the car from left of the drivers seat with the interior lights and radio on.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
There is also one that shows the car from left of the drivers seat with the interior lights and radio on.
Good eye...think that's also the very first time we've seen a hint of the 2 tone interior on the black exterior. Looks good.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
mceb said:
Good eye...think that's also the very first time we've seen a hint of the 2 tone interior on the black exterior. Looks good.
I would take the images in these photos with a grain of salt. This photo with the black knobs also appears to be the black/copper interior that spawned much debate a month or two ago, not the available steel/sand two tone currently available.

We have no way of knowing when or even of what exactly these photos were taken. They could be prototypes, early pre-production, show cars, etc. More than likely none of these photos are 100% representative of production Solstices.

I will know what the color of the knobs are as soon as one of the forum members posts pics of their 1st of 1K Solstice! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
I hope they ditched the Steel/Sand in favor of Black/Copper.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ditto....The black/copper was gorgeous and would look stunning with the mysterious. :agree:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Looks awesome to me. :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts