Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will a updated tune make the car run better?

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Sounds like a question for DDMWorks without any additional information

·
Super Moderator
16,400 Posts
Not sure what you are saying? Is your car not running well? If so, what are the symptoms?

Generally a tune that is optimized for your driving style and hardware configuration will maximize performance, but without knowing more providing an answer is impossible.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
tune

Not only Better ,But there will be More speed .It depends on what your Looking for with a Tune . You will have to check and see what meets Your Needs when you say Tune . There so many to choose from & at different peices.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Not sure what you are saying? Is your car not running well? If so, what are the symptoms?

Generally a tune that is optimized for your driving style and hardware configuration will maximize performance, but without knowing more providing an answer is impossible.:thumbs:
:agree:

"run better", so are there problems at this time? Or are you merely asking whether the manuf. of tunes update their product from time to time based on feedback and learning curve to make the tune even better than it was before? I don't think GMPP is doing that, but I could be wrong. I can see the aftermarket perhaps having some updates to make their product even better.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
:agree:

"run better", so are there problems at this time? Or are you merely asking whether the manuf. of tunes update their product from time to time based on feedback and learning curve to make the tune even better than it was before? I don't think GMPP is doing that, but I could be wrong. I can see the aftermarket perhaps having some updates to make their product even better.
Having an 06 unless there has been an engine switch he has a 2.4 and as far as I know there is no GMPP Tune for the 2.4.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Having an 06 unless there has been an engine switch he has a 2.4 and as far as I know there is no GMPP Tune for the 2.4.
yea, should have looked closer at the OP's signature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts