Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They didn't work on Monday but are working this Saturday, so production production might be down a little.

Next week, Thanksgiving week they will be working Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday. Off Thursday and friday.The repairs are going quite nicely getting alot repaired and shipped there are around 100 cars waiting to ship still right now.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for the info as always Deluke. Too bad thats all they had left to ship was that 100!

·
Registered
201 Posts
With only 100 left to ship that means there are a lot that HAVE shipped. (hopefully)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The 100 were out by the train yard.( Sorry I posted incorrectly)They also said trucking yard was 1/2 empty. Also hoping that Delphi doesn't go on strike because it will probably affect them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
deluke said:
They didn't work on Monday but are working this Saturday, so production production might be down a little.

Next week, Thanksgiving week they will be working Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday. Off Thursday and friday.The repairs are going quite nicely getting alot repaired and shipped there are around 100 cars waiting to ship still right now.

Does that mean 100 repaired, waiting to ship, or only 100 left on the lots?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eastocean said:
Does that mean 100 repaired, waiting to ship, or only 100 left on the lots?

See my post #4 I worded it wrong.The yard is 1/2 empty and the 100 car were in the freight yard waiting for a train.

·
Registered
124 Posts
deluke said:
See my post #4 I worded it wrong.The yard is 1/2 empty and the 100 car were in the freight yard waiting for a train.

sorry. I was reading posts in the library while working, And missed your post.

Good information. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
ntouched said:
This tape will self destruct in 5 seconds. Thanks for the spy info....... :lol:
I have different ring tones assigned to people in my cell phone contact list. For my step-daughter it's Poppa Don't Preach. For my daughter it's Jeopardy. For my brother it's the Pink Panther theme.

But for my clients, it's the Mission Impossible theme. Every time I hear that sound, I figure I have another impossible mission to work on! :)

Ah, the trials and tribulations of a tax accountant!

·
Registered
481 Posts
ok just exactly does that mean? just how many of the 06's left to make, because we were told ours would be coming in by the end of this month. as of yet no vin # it is a dealer allotment that has been picked up by pontiac. here in sd. if we gave you the dealer name could any one find out?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts