Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the cost of the leather premium package runs? I selected it, along withe the chrome rims, but I'm looking at around $24K, and I prefer to be somewhere around $21K - $22K. I'm wondering if I lose the leather and the rims if that will get me down to that price range...

·
Registered
515 Posts
See this post or look directly on Edmunds.com

·
Registered
138 Posts
pACKAGE TIE-INS

You need to remember that when you order a particular "package," that package may require that you also purchase one of the other packages. So you cannot just pick and chose every little item you want on the car to keep the price down. Your dealer can give the relationships between the packages, or I am sure it also somewhere here on the Forum if you look for it. I ordered three of the packages and few extras, and with tax and license, out the door it came to just under $25K. Some of the items I ordered to make sure the resale value would be there. (like leather seats) But I stayed with the painted rims, as they are much, much easier to keep looking clean over the polished aluminum, which take a little more work. :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
just use www.edmunds.com or www.kbb.com to fully option the vehicle. Both sites will indicate if any other packages or options must be ordered with the option your interested in. Its great not only for the Soltice, but any vehicle you may be interested in. :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts