Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
LV,

Checks in the mail for my black upgrade.

Rogobuck

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Sweet!

Not meaning to Hijack but....I bought Jr's old set (3) of red "Venom" bags (she's got the upgrade comming) the other day and I was sitting around trying to figure out what to do with the small bag (I refuse to call it a purse).I cut the straps and slowly took out the stiching from the velcro....look where it can go (replaces factory plain glove box bag)....snazzy eh'... holds all the Solstice books,PAL book,and the OnStar welcome kit...If your on the fence about upgrading,...go for it. and use your old bag(purse) to dress up your glove box:cool:

·
Premium Member
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Squirrel Boy:
I am glad you found a way to use the original pocket book.
I am still of the opinion that the 2 smaller cooler bags can be sold easily on e-bay. You could even sell the originals 1st and then once you have the money buy the upgrade. The upgrade will be here waiting, for when you decide to get it. No one else can claim it.
They can also make a nice present. etc.
Thanks for the idea.

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Not meaning to Hijack but....I bought Jr's old set (3) of red "Venom" bags (she's got the upgrade comming) the other day and I was sitting around trying to figure out what to do with the small bag (I refuse to call it a purse).I cut the straps and slowly took out the stiching from the velcro....look where it can go (replaces factory plain glove box bag)....snazzy eh'... holds all the Solstice books,PAL book,and the OnStar welcome kit...If your on the fence about upgrading,...go for it. and use your old bag(purse) to dress up your glove box:cool:

Dude....thanks excellent idea.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
BTW, LV, check heading your way from the Chemist. :D

·
Registered
608 Posts
Guys, I have no problem if that is what you seem to want.
Understand I have tried what you both want and it just does not look good.
I know you still have the originals, but what makes the bag stand out even more now than from before, is the matching embroidery all around the bags.
Once you do this and every upgrade is sold then you will not have the matching pieces.
If after all this you both decide YES, PLEASE make sure you each tell me on your letter or Paypal note what you want.
Thanks LV. Even so, I still want a black upgrade to my Red original. Check is in the mail, with letter requesting same, and referencing Trumpet8va's vice versa request...:huh: :D :thumbs:
--AWhatstice?

·
Premium Member
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
OK.
His is already shipping and as soon as your letter arrives it will ship too.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
To ALL the Original OWNERS of the Solstice cooler\travel bag.
This upgrade is yours NO ONE else can claim it.
If now is not the right time to get it, that is fine, it will be here waiting for you when the time is right.

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
Mine arrived this morning-- even better than I expected! :woo: Thanks again LV :dthumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Excellent work....Got mine today and absolutely love it!!!

Thanks Again LV.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I got mine a bit ago and LOVE IT!! I am Not going to sell any of it - I use the 2 smaller coolers for everyday use (one side for beverages, the other for lunch) while the larger unit stays together for Outings!

Thank You Latin Venom for a Fabulous product!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thank you all.
I just wanted the Solstice cooler to be just like the newer design SKY cooler.
Also the price does not reflect the quality of the product upgrade. I would never give something of lesser quality than what you already have.
This is a very unique product and I sincerely hope that ALL the original owners find a way to upgrade to it.

·
Registered
523 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Thanks LV once again great product and craftsmanship. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Thanks for the lookout. :dthumbs: :dthumbs:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Altogether, a nice upgrade to an already great bag set. I'll be using mine next weekend!
Thanks, LV!

·
Registered
527 Posts
it seems like there are people who have the black coolers who would like red side bags and people with red coolers who would like the black side bags - how about getting together for a trade?

21 - 40 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.