Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
I just recently received my upgrades for my black and red coolers (yes I purchased 1 of each, because I couldn't decide which color I liked better) Now I can mix and match as I please. Thanks LV for a wonderful product

·
Registered
8 Posts
LV I am relatively new to the forum and missed the original bag. If that charity deal falls thru I would be interested in a full set..original bag plus upgrade. Would prefer black but red would work. Please let me know if a set is available.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
The charity deal is OFF. I send you a PM.
I also send Solame an e-mail on this subject also.
You both have 1st bid on the 2 remaining original Black coolers + upgrade.
One original Black cooler is already SOLD with the upgrade.
That leaves ONLY one cooler with upgrade available, and would like for a Solstice forum member that does not have one to take it home.
The price is as follows:
$33.00 for the original cooler + $18.00 for the upgrade + shipping and Paypal fee if that is the method of payment.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
A quick update, the last 2 Black original Solstice coolers are SOLD!
There is now ONLY one cooler with upgrade available, and would like for a Solstice forum member that does not have one to take it home.
The price is as follows:
$33.00 for the original cooler + $18.00 for the upgrade + shipping and Paypal fee if that is the method of payment.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Our upgrade arrived! Thanks, LV.
I now have the original small coolers for sale. Anyone interested? PM me. BTW - I think we only used the small ones once - so they are just like new.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Grammie 4 vt. You should also try e-bay you get a much larger audience than here.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Our upgrades arrived yesterday LV. Great quality, really makes a nice set.
Rogobuck

·
Registered
188 Posts
Last Cooler ???

There is now ONLY one cooler with upgrade available, and would like for a Solstice forum member that does not have one to take it home.
The price is as follows:
Hey "LV"

Here is a thought for you to think about. I already have my black cooler and the upgrade (I'm watching DHL tracking) should be here day after tomorrow. You said you have (or had) one cooler left and think about this. What if I buy it from you, take it to Vegas and give it to Tony and Theresa to auction/raffle off at the 2008 Nationals in Vegas??? I would contact them first and set it all up, if that is good with you. Let me know. Okay???

And thanks for the original AWESOME black cooler and the upgrade is probably better :yesnod:

Bill S.

·
Registered
568 Posts
The price is as follows:
Do you still have this available? IS it the red one?

·
Registered
774 Posts
Payment sent for two black upgrade
I've been using the coolers everyday eversince I got it.
I got nothing bad to say about it.
thanks for the great product!!
I can't wait to get the upgrades!

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
The LAST Original Solstice cooler has been SOLD!.
Sorry but there are no more available.
Now is just the upgrades to the original owners.
Thank you.

·
Registered
43 Posts
L.V.
I bought one of the originals but will not be doing the upgrade. Therefore you may do with it as you please. Very happy with the product just have some different irons in the fire. Thanks again for a great product.
Mike Huddleston. (Hudd)

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Thanks Mike.
I have about 130 of the upgrades still here waiting for the original owners to upgrade.
There is no time table to get the upgrade, although it would be nice to have them out of my house.
I also want to make sure everyone that owns one of these Solstice\SKY cooler travel bag is aware you can use it to keep HOT things HOT.
Is a cooler but it can be use both ways. I know a few members have use it in the winter to keep their hot coffee or other items hot.

·
Premium Member
10,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Let me show the owners of the original Sosltice cooler why I made the upgrade for all of you.
These is what the SKY cooler\travel bag looks like, so I could not let ours look less than theirs.
Take a look at your competition if you do not upgrade yours.
Here is a link to the pictures below:
Saturn Sky Forum - View Single Post - Now Taking Orders For SKY Coolers

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey LV,

I recieved mine the other day!!!! The upgrade was well worth it!! Great product and Thanks for the upgrade!!

Let'a also not forget these are limited quantity. Collectors item, I think.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
:agree: Mine came in two days ago an it's FANTASTIC!!!! It's a great upgrade and works extremely well with the original cooler. I can't wait for the weather to break so I can start to use it. Thanks LV! :yesnod:

41 - 60 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.