Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
LV-

The upgrade looks great! Give me a little time and I will send for mine. Now is just a bad time for me.

Bill

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I know things are a little tight right now for many.

Any owner of the original cooler will be able to get the upgrade, at least for the next 5 months.
Thank you all for your support.

·
2,574 Posts
Hi LV,
Just made out my check for the upgrade and will send it off to you tomorrow. The cooler has been great. Besides the normal uses for the cooler, I also use it every month to transport injectible medication from R.I. Hospital to my home which is a 20 mile trip. The pre-filled syringes must be continually kept refrigerated and the cooler does the trick. I bring it in to the pharmacy, they load it up and I'm off and running. If I have other stops on the way home I know that my meds will remain properly refrigerated. It's perfect for my special need.-bird;)

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
LV,
I went to my first AutoX of the year on Wednesday and took my "Upgraded" cooler since the concession stands aren't open at night. The cooler worked like a charm. Besides keeping everything nice and cold everyone knew exactly where my Solstice parking space was thanks to the nice name and logo on the top. Thanks again for the great product. :dthumbs:

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Thank you, also although it says cooler, it can also be use to keep things warm.
I think once members that have upgraded go on meets and show it, more owners will probably upgrade.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey LV,

I am mailing a check for the upgrade today. You should see it this week.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
774 Posts
I got mine couple weeks ago, it's great! thanks LV

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
OK folks I was waiting for May to make a friendly reminder to all those 90 + Solstice cooler owners that have not taking advantage of the upgrade.
Remember is ONLY $18.00 for the upgrade and $7.00 for the shipping and if you use Paypal is another $1.00 for the fee.

Thank you for your support.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I got mine a while back and I don't remember posting, but the upgrade is really nice and who can't use an extra small cooler bag for a workday lunch tote... really great job LV, many thanks!

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
Just sent $ via paypal, looking forward to it!
I assume my address comes with the paypal payment, or you have it in my record from before.
If not just PM me.

sunnygator

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #71 (Edited)
Thanks, yes I have all your info and is going out today.
You shoud have an e-mail from DHL.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
I got my Solstice cooler just after the '07 Nationals in Nashville and used it for the first time last week while at the track at Willow Springs in the California desert. I am impressed. The temperature was well over 100 degrees. That morning I put some cold bottles of water and GatorAde in it along with some ice from the hotel ice machine. When I got home that evening, there was still much of the ice left slushing around in the cold water, and it didn't leak at all. This cooler works as well the metal or plastic one. Great job, LatinVenom. Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Thank you.
With the new upgrade there is even more heat protection with the new double insulated permanent trunk shield.
By the way I still have about 100 of the upgrades for the original owners of the cooler.

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)
I am toying with the idea of asking the factory to produce 75 main black coolers and 20 Red ones.
It seems that half of the original owners of the Solstice cooler are not interested in the upgrade, that is a shame since the whole thing is almost a give away at $18.00 plus $7.00 shipping charge and $1.00 if paying with PAYPAL..
What I would like to know is how many members would buy the Solstice cooler/canvas bag?. I do not want to add more inventory and cost to what I already have.
The price for these coolers will be $59.00 including shipping to the 48 States, Canada, Alaska etc would be higher.
Please respond if you are interested and I will keep a list here to see how many would commit to buying these (75 BLACK 20 RED).

If this is a go that would still leave 10 BLACK upgrades and 7 RED ones for those original owners that may want to upgrade.
Thank you

·
Registered
93 Posts
hey LV! I am new to the forum and Solstice family and missed out on these bags. I would love a Black set with upgrade if possible. We take a cooler everywhere with us and this looks like a very nice one. All your customers seem to be VERY satisfied. Please let me know if there is anything you can do. I will send a check or paypal as soon as you let me know. THANKS!!!

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Let's see what the rest of the members like you would want to commit.
Let's see what kind of reponse this gets, then I will make a decision on whether or not to go forward.
Thank you.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I'M IN :yesnod: RED

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #78 (Edited)
Solstice cooler list:
24tbarker----------------------------------Black
1sgt-----------------------------------------Red
ricthar---------------------------------------Black
Brance--------------------------------------Black

Total available 73 BLACK and 19 RED

·
Registered
93 Posts
Come on guys and gals! Let's buy this great product at a great price. I seen a red set of these coolers at the Macon, Ga car show this past weekend. This is a very nice product that most everyone can use.

·
Premium Member
10,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I will need to start a new thread since this one is probably mostly viewed by Solstice cooler owners.
I am waiting for a response from the factory as far as a commitment to make this small batch, once I know it can be done I will start a new thread here.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.