Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
This announcement is for those owners that are thinking on upgrading the original Solstice cooler with this upgrade, but have not made a commitment to do so.
The factory has contacted me and will be letting me know in the next week or so what the cost to build the main coolers will cost.
There are as for right now ONLY 5 BLACK and 7 RED that will be left for upgrades of the original Solstice cooler.
At the price point the upgrade is set at($18.00), is really baffling to me why most of the original owners have not upgraded. Once the go ahead is given to build the 75 Black and 20 Red main Solstice coolers to mate with the upgrade, then only the small quantity of upgrades will be available to the original owners, about 100 members that have not upgraded.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
The factory is making the Solstice main cooler 75 BLACK and 20 RED Solstice cooler\travel bag to go with the upgrades and make a complete set.
As of this writing there are 5 Black upgrades and 7 Red ones left for original owners to upgrade.
Once the Solstice cooler\travel bag ships I will start a new thread so members can get on the list to purchase them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
What's the tally on the black upgrades now?... I'm one of the hold-outs.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
There are 3 Black ones left.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
Just an upgrade there is now ONLY 3 BLACK upgrades left and 7 RED.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Just an upgrade there is now ONLY 0 BLACK upgrades left and 7 RED.
Sorry to say the BLACK Solstice cooler\travel bag upgrade is now SOLD OUT!!!!.
As you all can see there are 7 RED left, so for those of you with the RED Solstice original cooler, please do not wait to the last minute or you may not be able to get the upgrade.

So

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
This is a BUMP to make original owners aware of wha it is left.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
This is another BUMP to make original owners aware of wha it is left.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
This is another BUMP to make original owners aware of wha it is left.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
I still have 6 RED one's left for those original owners that did not take advantage of the upgrade.
They are ONLY $25.00 including shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
I still have 5 RED one's left for those original owners that did not take advantage of the upgrade.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I still have 5 RED one's & 1 BLACK left for those original owners that did not take advantage of the upgrade.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Bump to keep it in focus.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
This is ALL that is available since the Solstice Cooler\Travel Bag is now SOLD out and no longer available for sale.
So for those who purchase the original Solstice cooler and did not take advantage of the upgrade, do not wait until these 4 RED and 1 BLACK upgrade are also SOLD OUT..
It is ONLY $25.00 including shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
This is ALL that is available since the Solstice Cooler\Travel Bag is now SOLD out and no longer available for sale.
So for those who purchase the original Solstice cooler and did not take advantage of the upgrade, do not wait until these 4 RED and 1 BLACK upgrade are also SOLD OUT..

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is ALL that is available since the Solstice CoolerTravel Bag is now SOLD out and no longer available for sale.
I would like to purchase a black one if still available.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
Spencex:
I just want to make sure you realize these are for those members that purchase the original Solstice cooler.
The main cooler is NOT included on this upgrade just the side bags, the pocket book bag, a new protective liner that converts the OLD main bag into a travel bag and the trunk heat shield, all for $25.00

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
So for those who purchase the original Solstice cooler and did not take advantage of the upgrade, do not wait until these 4 RED are also GONE.
NO MORE BLACKS AVAILABLE it has been SOLD OUT!!

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Bump to keep in focus for those original owners of the Solstice Cooler.

·
Premium Member
10,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Bump to keep in focus for those original owners of the Solstice Cooler.

81 - 100 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.