Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's where I want it all. I've been surfing the forums finding ideas here and there. Good product for the ragtop. Nice chamois for the body. Keep soap off the windshield, etc... But wouldn't it be a good idea to keep all the suggestions in one place?

Give me your best tip. About anything and everything. From cleaning the wheels, to armor-alling (word?) the dash, to polishing the insignia. Everything

What's the best way to wash a car, including the best product. Clean the windows? Condition the leather? Polish the dash?

·
Registered
895 Posts
from Turmomagnet
By way of Sitting Duck
Greetings Dedicated Auto Enthusiast.
I came to this forum because I happen to LOVE the new Solstice, in fact I plan to have the first turbo on my block. I just happen to be a professional detailer, and I have expressed interest in starting a Detailing Forum on this site. Here is some background on what I do. My name is Gary Kouba and I opened my business in 2001. My main focus, in addition to performing state of the art auto detailing, is to teach and educate the public on modern techniques and applications involved in proper detailing. In order to achieve this, I started auto detailing clinics shortly after I open my business, and the first class attracted over 65 people. This told me the public had a need and desire to learn about car care. I now teach auto detailing classes at the college level for continuing adult education. My classes have become so popular that the Chicago Tribune, Daily Herald and America’s Car Care Business have written articles about them. I write detailing articles for Professional Car Washing and Detailing Magazine and also run my own car care column in the Community Press. I serve on the board of directors for the Professional Detailers Association (www.detailersassociation.com), and I’m one of 6 PDA Certified Master Detailers in the state of Illinois. I currently run 5 detailing forums on other car sites. I have done work for the Oprah show and presidents of corporations and my detailing work has been featured in trade magazines. I believe a detailing section here will benefit all the members, and I will do my part to provide answers as best I can. I look forward to talking with you all soon.
Best Regards in Car Care,
Gary Kouba

[Admin note: If you have questions, require clarification, or otherwise want to discuss or submit an idea for inclusion in this thread, please reference: Automotive Detailing Basics [Discussion and Questions and Answers][/quote]

Thanks.]

Sitting Duck, (Orlando)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts