Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 676 Posts

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
ZAVEAN was my orginal name until I forgot my password. Name of my dog is Zaki therefore ZA VE and AN is the first two letters of my first and last name-- ZAVEAN

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

CanSol = Canadian Solstice

May also be my plate number as well? Still have not seen a Solstice other than on a truck headed south at Tacoma, Wash. Two seconds of pleasure in a 6 month wait.

·
Registered
233 Posts
mssleepr: I'm manager of a Sleep Disorders Center :sleep:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Salamander

Salamander is an anagram of my real name. Just what my real name is is left as an exercise for the reader. :)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
solsticeman said:
Duh.

:lol:

yeah... we all know Bob Lutz was too obvious (though there was/is a member by that name... IMPOSTER!) :jester: :lol:

I just used my old vanity plate from Hawaii that was on my '99 GTP. Nobody ever wanted to race me because they thought a 4-door "family car" unworthy. I put that on their as an intimidation tactic... didn't work. People just thought I was some kind of computer guru (as in 2K - Y2K - work for you)

·
Registered
32 Posts
This thread reminded me that I need to change my User name . How do I do that? Sorry if this causes a rash of people asking the same thing.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
Druid -2 is a bit deeper
Solstice happens 4 times a year...but the big one is first day of Summer.
Stonehenge in England was the scene of great festivities in ancient times
as the sun rose over a specific spot in Stonehenge each year. The Druids were the high priests at Stonehenge that oversaw the festivities.
The number is a piece of my real name.

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
I originally typed 2

then i got my equinoxes mixed with my solstices and changed it to 4
I know better..it is 2

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
I vant to be alone.
Ze car is mine, mine, all mine.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
This is my last in the Sol forum (for a while):leaving: , but I did make a new name for the Sky forum. My name over there is Lost Sol, which I thought pretty much explained my cureent situation. :willy:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Stay safe. We'll keep the light on for you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am Bob Moss, reputed Mobboss. Jewish woodworking gangster from LI. My Sly Sol -465- seems stuck on the I-95; might get some colleagues to hijack that truck ;)

1 - 20 of 676 Posts