Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

201 - 220 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
oldlady pics

thats me with excelsior was in n.y. to see relatives. live in central ohio-not a buckeye fan. boy will that get me in trouble.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
oldlady said:
thats me with excelsior was in n.y. to see relatives. live in central ohio-not a buckeye fan. boy will that get me in trouble.
No trouble from here in Jayhawk country... ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Leftfoot. That's my clutch foot. I wan't a kicker in football or anything like that. I haven't driven an automaitc since I got my license, and all they had for the test was an automatic Camaro. Nearly didn't get the license, come to think of it. :lol:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Pace Car

My daily driver is a 2000 Daytona 500 Grand Prix GTP Pace Car. I also owned #210 1998 Daytona 500 Pace Car. It died New Year's Eve 2000 by a drunk 16 year old in momma's VW. I'll probably keep the GTP for road trips where I need a large cooler of beer transported.....

·
Registered
206 Posts
I love underwater photography!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just recently put a deposit on a Pure one...Pure Sol. Thinking about getting that on a license plate. nah - that reminds me of a license plate I saw on a BMW Z4. The license plate said...are you ready for this...

Are you sitting down?

it said...

BMW Z4

:yesnod:

·
Registered
729 Posts
The origin of my forum name is very exciting...........

My name: brannon scott pate

So.............you have bspate :yesnod:

It's pronounced, b.s.pate

- bspate -

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
bspate: You sound about as exciting as an accountant! :)

Of course you know I am an accountant, right?

:leaving:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Mine is gamer name. g0t w00t, got for i have it, and woot for sweetness or greatness. So thats how i got mine.

·
Registered
729 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
bspate: You sound about as exciting as an accountant! :)

Of course you know I am an accountant, right?

Yea, I admit my forum name is pretty boring.

Since I am a big RUSH (the band) fan, my computer gaming name is: -by_tor-

I was going to use that for my screen name here, but it seems to weird for a car forum. So, I went with my website (www.bspate.com) name, bspate.

Hey, if I ever win the lottery, I will be sure to use your services as an accountant!!

- bspate -

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
That's great, bspate. Since I will possibly gain a new client from this forum, I can write off the expense for membership in the Solstice Forum.

Ummm, Troy, how much did I pay you in dues? I forget!

·
Registered
191 Posts
AztekzRpurty said:
Cause they are

You must be smoking some good stuff.... The Aztec was the ugliest car I had ever seen before the adventures of the Scion Xa....

Anyway... Here's a killer way to Make a name

Jerz = I'm from Jersey
Kid = I am a kid at heart, and to most of you, actually a kid

I wanted to try something with the use of Kappa in it... but I didnt think of this until tonight.

KappaKrunch (like the cereal, if that wasn't obvious)

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
I'm just happy they didn't name the state New Jerkey, instead of New Jersey. You know, could have been some guy who loved to chew on jerkey.

201 - 220 of 676 Posts