Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 676 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
LUVnSOL said:
ZAVEAN was my orginal name until I forgot my password. Name of my dog is Zaki therefore ZA VE and AN is the first two letters of my first and last name-- ZAVEAN
Troy's out of town still, when he gets back I have a note in for him to look into your issue.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I'm an engineer with no creativity, so first initial, last name. D. Engel. :lol: (Also has been my email address at work since email was a "novelty" and the only legally binding communication was still through signed memos printed on actual paper.)

·
4,592 Posts
The middle one is my namesake!

The other two are just Solstice "hold-me-overs" :lol:

Original owner, 6+ years now, only one minor repair. We should all be so lucky!
Built in Indiana :patriot:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Latin God - I'm Latin (whatever that means these days!!!) and I consider myself a God....and yes... I know Latin and some other languages.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Always shortest of my friends growing up and always climbing things; Stunted and Stunt. It became my nickname. Add favorite number growing up; 3.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Way back when I was 16-and-stupid, I had an old Buick with the portholes. I put foglamps in the fenders shining out of the portholes and others shining down onto the tires and wheels. I could flip a switch to have them pulse with the base. My corresponding license plate was NYT LYT, and I've been using that ever since.

·
Registered
233 Posts
daring project said:
I use this for everything. A few years ago I was the manager of a ballet company in New York City. We had a famous Russian Ballarina as our principal dancer and the choreographer was more of modern dancer. She was the one who did the choreography for "Oh Calcutta"...you remeber, the first nude broadway show...(she also starred in that). We did really different things with girls in pointe shoes to cool music. We did a ballet called "The Seven Deadly Sins" to Rolling Stones music. It was fun. Anyway, the ballet company was called "The Daring Project".
Hey Daring Project. It is a small world we live in. Used to be top soloist with the Atlanta Ballet. Got a scholarship to the NYC ballet when I was 16 and loved NY. Didn't expect to find a fellow ballet dancer/artist on the Solstice Forum.:crazy:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Mine has already been discussed in other threads and I don't want to get in trouble for double posting. :lol:

41 - 60 of 676 Posts