Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

641 - 660 of 676 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Mehran is my first name and 3 is my favorite number... 333 is my favorite number by my favorite number's digits. (3 = 3 digits, all filled with my 3). Heh... it's not half of 666 mind you. ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
I was really impressed by our " little" engines.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I just made it up. Anyone who works on cars has dealt with rusty bolts. It's not my real name.

·
Registered
542 Posts
SOL 588, representing a first 1,000 car.

I recently sold it and hope that the new owner is enjoying the ride.

·
Registered
355 Posts
latin for Sleepwalker. created it in hs when i would stay up all night playing video games and then go to school the next day.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Nebraska Corn Husker football fan, Skers was a name for them during the mid 90's. I have had it as a screen name for many years.

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Sr-71 blackbird is fastest plane
in my younger days the Honda CBR1000XXRR was the fastest crotch bike also called the blackbird

Everything that is fastest they seem to call blackbird.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Please forgive me if I've posted to this thread before. I did skim it and didn't see my post.

Some 20 years ago we were beginning a business of showing and breeding American Akitas. Akitas are big northern dogs from Japan,and the American variation began with servicemen bringing them home after the war. We wanted a kennel name that sounded both American and Japanese at the same time, that reflected the personality of the breed(dominant) and identified with us, and where we were situated in the world. We live in the Okanagan Valley of BC Canada, so OKA seemed a natural, and fit the Japanese sounding requirement. Our small average is situated on the shady side of the valley bottom, with a creek running through it. It's always cooler here than in the rest of the semi desert valley around us. There is a mountain to our south called King Edward mountain, which provides the much appreciated shade (mostly by the furry dogs). So we borrowed the King portion of King Edward, and our Kennel name became King-Oka. Google us if you want to know more about our kennel.

When I signed on here, I simply used our kennel name, and by the way, our e-mail which is [email protected]

It seems to work and, like it or not, often puts me in an assumed leadership role with our club.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Name is around 40 years old now. Used a single character for our names in computer class so we could play games when the teacher wasnt watching.
I was /

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
When I signed on here, I simply used our kennel name, and by the way, our e-mail which is [email protected]

It seems to work and, like it or not, often puts me in an assumed leadership role with our club.
Agh. Dog club people. You're all nuts! (My wife... Siberians.... Nuff said.)

My son...

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I have been a dedicated fan of the Canadian rock trio of Rush for many years. They have a song about a Red Barchetta (Ferrari) for those not familiar. My solstice is black, so I just tell people it's red. (It really messes with their head)

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Nothing interesting. I was simply stevebot from my full name for years until another appeared, so I added 39 for my birth year. My vanity plate is Sharp EZ, short for the title of my book and website, Sharpening Made Easy

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Mine comes from the old computer days, when user names could only be eight characters long. Normally it would be the first seven letters of my last name and a first initial, but because letter 8 of my last name was the same as the first letter of my first, the admin wanted a variant and mashed something up. It has stuck for twenty years since then.

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Back in the mid nineties, when I first started navigating these here interwebs my wife and I had no car, five motorcycles and three cats...so cycles and cats = cyclecat.

Now we have four cars, three motorcycles and two cats... and two dogs, four alpacas.

641 - 660 of 676 Posts