Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

661 - 676 of 676 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
pyrofreek, from my love of fireworks and all things that explode. it's been my email since early dial-up days and my screen name on most of the sites i frequent.

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
My name came from wanting to give my car an underglow....and it's quite fast....

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
[email protected] has been our email address for over 25 years.

It is S for my initial and Y for my wife's initial and JOS for the first three letters of our last name.

Pretty much use it for most user names.

·
Premium Member
1,966 Posts
I started in 06 with my 07 Solstice using my name as a user name. In 08 I ordered my gxp in the new color, wicked. So I changed my user name to WickedMike. Since then I've added my aggressive cpe but WickedMike remains as username. When driving the coupe I just have to act mean and the the name works! Solstices have changed my life, gone to places I would have never been and developed many great friendships. The years sure have gone fast. Our wonderful cars are getting old!

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Is there a way for me to change my username ? I currently log in thru my Facebook account .... Or do I have to start a fresh account ? (I don't see any option in User CP to change username)

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Greatgab - Because I talk too much and my first name is Gabriel... Gab for short - see the plate on my other discontinued GM product.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,829 Posts
Is there a way for me to change my username ? I currently log in thru my Facebook account .... Or do I have to start a fresh account ? (I don't see any option in User CP to change username)
I know that @Administrator can do it for you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine's a little obvious. Been sailing small boats since I was a young teen. I'm on boat number six, sometimes owning 2 at the same time. Largest was a Santana 23ft water ballast trailer sailer that slept 5 adults. Recently bought and rejuvenated a Capri 14.2. My wife and I are both bareboat certified.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Saw the movie bought the sound track & the poster which i bought back in the day at a head shop which i still have framed . The soundtrack took me to places i had never been.I still have never had the top down on any of my solstices as for those days i still ride my scoot.

·
Registered
256 Posts
As long as this thread has been revived..... I thought I had come up with a pretty cool username back when I was cruising the canyons along Pacific Coast Highway. It doesn't make much sense now that my GXP is sitting in a garage in Nashville with Tennessee plates on it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello Mr Obvious, I’m Keith, and I’m from Kentucky. Live in Washington State now and love it. Apparently when I moved out here, my name became Kentucky....hence KentuckyKeith.
@bigdaddy - I’m 6’4” and 280#. Not to mention a construction worker. The people I work with ask the same question every time....”how do you fit in that?!” Answer is simple, its a cockpit, not a cabin.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sailing is a great sport and always enjoyed it. However, have never heard the term "bareboat certified". Can only imagine what that might be??? Maybe just a funny! :willy: :lol: :lol:
Bareboat (referring to without a captain) certified means you have training certificates that document your sailing capabilities. Many companies that rent boats down in the Caribbean will make you pay for a captain to oversee your sailing vacation. However, if you are certified you are allowed to rent a boat and take it out yourself. Unlike renting a vehicle, the rental company wants to know you have been trained to handle the boat in many of the situations you can get yourself into while sailing around the ocean by yourselves with their $100K-$500K asset. The reason we both got certified was I wanted to know if I went overboard she could actually rescue me. LOL

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Saveaux - I've had many people through the years ask if it meant save auxiliary. The truth is that it doesn't mean anything that cool. Saveaux was simply a name that I thought I'd invented to use as a video game username that I played 20 years ago, called EverQuest. The name seemed to be unique and has never been taken for literally any user name that I've ever tried before therefore it's been an easy one through the years to maintain.

A few years back I googled the name Saveaux and it seems that it's a town in France somewhere, so....I didn't "invent" it as I had once suspected.

661 - 676 of 676 Posts