245 Posts
Sol Sweet said:
just a cute play on words
i'm getting SOL SWT as a licence plate :cool:

jester what they called me throughout junior high... 3/16 my birth day :jester:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
The "solution" to my user name is probably apparent to you. I hope there is no adverse "reaction" to this post, as similar user names have "benzene" before. (I teach chemistry)

--Chemist

"Old chemists never die, they just:

a) lose their equilibrium.
b) fail to react.
c) barium anyway.
d) smell that way. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Brainfreeze31-I own a couple of Baskin Robbins :D

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I used to be Miata-Man but after I got lucky in April I changed my name to Ex-Miata Man. After I get my Solstice I'll probably keep my current name as a reminder of my wayward and tainted past. :lol: This has been a good post, I've really enjoyed the personal info on so many of you who I've read posts from in the past.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
I've really enjoyed the personal info on so many of you who I've read posts from in the past.
:agree:

This was good idea.

Mine is just a shortened version of a company name.

·
Registered
479 Posts
DEL_UTZ

DEL for Delaware

UTZ abbrv of last name, 12 letters won't get into it, a ninckname males in my family have had for years.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Name

A character's character's name in the movie Boogie Nights.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Name

A character's character's name in the movie Boogie Nights. Remember: "The heat will rock you!"

·
Registered
383 Posts
Georgia Bulldog fan..all screen names have Dog or Dawg in them. Deep is my color...sooooo 1+1 = Deepdawg

·
Registered
383 Posts
ChestRockwell said:
A character's character's name in the movie Boogie Nights. Remember: "The heat will rock you!"
Off topic...but this movie is so great on many levels...but a funny story...I saw this movie in the theater (not knowing anything about it) and there was an older couple in front of me...I assume they too knew nothing about this movie. Well...needless to say they were taken back by most of the lewdness. THEN...the end comes..where you see his manhood...and the old lady yells ...NOW THATS A REAL MAN!!! True story!That was the funniest thing that has ever happened to me in a theater. This woman complains throughout the entire movie ...then makes a comment like that !! Priceless! :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
We are waiting.

mssleepr said:
Hey Daring Project. It is a small world we live in. Used to be top soloist with the Atlanta Ballet. Got a scholarship to the NYC ballet when I was 16 and loved NY. Didn't expect to find a fellow ballet dancer/artist on the Solstice Forum.:crazy:
So what's the orgin of your forum name?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Money Meat!!!!!!!LOLLLLLLLLLL

9_Ball_Slim said:
Used to be a guy over on the Corvette Forum a few years back that went by "Monkey Meat"....said the same thing about his wife seeing him naked :lol:
That's funny!!!!!!!LOLLLLL!!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
AV8AV8tor said:
I flew AV-8B harriers in the Marine Corps. But I should have left the "t" out of the name.
Shoulda been? AV8AV8ta

61 - 80 of 676 Posts