Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

81 - 100 of 676 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Toyman........I buy and sell antique/old toys

Nice interesting topic while we wait

VIN 242, Deep, two-toned, built 8/8/05, cleared quality control 8/27/05, released to ship......

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Toyman, any truth to the rumor that the model Solstices we have will become antiques by the time the first 1000 are delivered. :lol:

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Toyman, any truth to the rumor that the model Solstices we have will become antiques by the time the first 1000 are delivered.

We will all be antiques by then......

·
Registered
174 Posts
4th generation Ohio State grad, with both inlaws being grads from their also.
I am a huge buckeye fan and Wilky was my nickname :lol:

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
1,492 Posts
high school nickname that stuck.:willy:

Character on noon time Detroit TV

Color of pending SOL- Pure(wife says "old mans color" :lol:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Currently own a Lexus IS300...Purchasing a Solstice

I'm no good at coming up with creative SIG's

·
Registered
63 Posts
This is about the most entertaining thread I have read in a while.

I think we are all loosing it :willy:

Steve

·
Registered
976 Posts
Editguy said:
What's the story behind the "Cricket" part?
Where do I start.... My parents are, or were hippies.... It was my dad's nickname, and my big brothers middle name... It matches my personality well. Guess that's about it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
555 said:
So what's the orgin of your forum name?
Ah 555, I posted that on the first page. :nonod: You'll have to go back and read it, but I have to warn you that it is logical, work related and not creative. :yawn:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Well, in 10th grade I used to play online first person shooters like Quake 3, Counterstrike etc and up to that point I had been using my first name or Neo, stuff that wasn't original at all. My friends finally said, get a new alias. So a month or so later I chose Adrenaline. They didn't really care for it, they actually thought it was kinda weird, but I liked it.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Seems I’m a little laid back in my Internet protocol THING. Or just fondly remember my old space cowboy days ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
mssleepr said:
Hey Daring Project. It is a small world we live in. Used to be top soloist with the Atlanta Ballet. Got a scholarship to the NYC ballet when I was 16 and loved NY. Didn't expect to find a fellow ballet dancer/artist on the Solstice Forum.:crazy:

WOW! I didn't expect to find a ballet dancer here either!! Do you know Margo Sappington?? Valentina Kozlova? City Ballet, huh? That's great!! Stilll dance?

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
My parents are, or were hippies - cadillacricket
Once a hippie, always a hippie '67-74. (or at least a democrat) :lol:

Character on noon time Detroit TV - whitefang
Soupy Sales 1965, "Hey, Kids, send Soupy all the green paper you can find in your parent's drawers." I actually went looking but couldn't remember the corporate address. Soupy's pitch motivated me to continually search my father's closet for comic book money.)

Or just fondly remember my old space cowboy days -dozin
Space Cowboy (Steve Miller Band)- 1973

It's great to tap into the collective history on these boards.

81 - 100 of 676 Posts