Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

161 - 180 of 676 Posts

·
2,574 Posts
Aspenrose said:
Nice to see some 'dog' people on here! I'd hoped my first road trip in my Sol would be to take one of my girls to Ohio in Nov-it'll be a one dog at a time car, if any at all!

You're breaking down Rosey. I seem to remember a post about Scottie free car or something like that. C'mon give the pooches a ride!

·
Registered
81 Posts
dori-san said:
Dori-san is the name I came up with, and can pretty much be translated as "Mr. Drift."

Dori, I've been waiting for you to chime in on this thread, dude....I was wondering where you came up with the name.

Great Thread...Maybe a cadidate for the first 'Sticky' thread in Off Topic.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Name used on the Latitudes and Attitudes :cool: board when I had plans of sailing off into the sunset. Boat's still tied to the dock 'cuz I'm still tied to my job. :cryin:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
DreamerDave said:
Name used on the Latitudes and Attitudes :cool: board when I had plans of sailing off into the sunset. Boat's still tied to the dock 'cuz I'm still tied to my job. :cryin:
And now you'll never be able to go unless you find a way to get the Sol on the boat :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
From Charles Dickens "Oliver Twist". I've used this or some variation of this name since I started gaming...It's always been my nic for Counter-Strike...unfortunately, the unenlightened masses are often asking me if I'm a L.A. Dodgers fan...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
What's In A Name?

9_Ball_Slim said:
Dori, I've been waiting for you to chime in on this thread, dude....I was wondering where you came up with the name.

Great Thread...Maybe a cadidate for the first 'Sticky' thread in Off Topic.
Thanks Slim, it’s great the way everyone has responded. All the different names are unique and interesting. When I initiated this thread I thought it would be a great avenue for forum members to become a bit more familiar with each other. :cool:

I hope all is well with you. Welcome home.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bleacherman came from some volunteer work I did over the paset 2 1/2 years. I headed up a group that built a 5000 seat stadium for our high school by refurbishing old bleachers and bringing them up to code. Many days I worked there by myself...sooooo they called me Bleacherman!

·
Registered
541 Posts
After reading a number of the posts, placing my order, and talking to my dealer about a likely delivery date.....I wondered....what was my CHANCE of actually getting the car before the summer of 2006?

And no...my dealer wasn't illusive about a delivery date, just honest....he had no idea... :(

555 - cool avatar - is the car yours? Did you take the photo?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
username.......ntouched.....

555 said:
555_May 5, 2005 was the date I received my confirmation call for the EOP.
I'm always "ntouched" with everything surrounding me. I don't know, I just picked some letters, don't know why I picked "ntouched". Oh well, next thread........ :leaving:

·
5,600 Posts
brentil said:
I'm just a dork, and that's all I'm saying. :D
I happen to know you stole your user name from Troy's exploding head smilie! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
not any more :(

Classic66vair said:
I own a 1966 Corvair
OH noo I sold my Corvair today... A guy came up to me and asked me if my car was for sale, I said well anything is forsale for a price... he said name your price, and i did , without even driving the car he said I'll take it..he was at the cruise in last night too and he had talked to me about the car, and he said when he heard me start it and drive off he told his wife that he wanted my car.... then today at the car show, I got second place in my class....
so any moderators out there know how I can change my posting name?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
jimbo said:
I happen to know you stole your user name from Troy's exploding head smilie! :crazy:
hehehe actually that's my smiley I brought here and is named aftere me. :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Husband is an obsessed fisherman, wife a horticulturist.

Envious, everything but smokers, XM/OnStar and CD changer.

161 - 180 of 676 Posts