Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
241 - 260 of 361 Posts
The Dyno resaults on that LS7 are Surprising to me at 437 hp & 423 tq to the rear wheels, it isn't much of an improvement over my LS2's 386 hp & 393 tq put to the rear wheels. the extra $12,000 for the LS7 only bought 51 hp & 30 ft lbs? I would have thought it to be at least 2X that increase.

Very Nice car no matter what the output of the LS7, and a very rare car. Already bid up over $30,000 with over 5 days left to go.

The Dyno resaults on that LS7 are Surprising to me at 437 hp & 423 tq to the rear wheels, it isn't much of an improvement over my LS2's 386 hp & 393 tq put to the rear wheels. the extra $12,000 for the LS7 only bought 51 hp & 30 ft lbs? I would have thought it to be at least 2X that increase.

Very Nice car no matter what the output of the LS7, and a very rare car. Already bid up over $30,000 with over 5 days left to go.
Comparing dyno results from different dynos in different locations and in different weather is going to be wildly inaccurate.

Comparing dyno results from different dynos in different locations and in different weather is going to be wildly inaccurate.
Good Point John

Discussion starter · #249 ·
Just watched one of the vids, and was very disappointed to see that the rear tires stick out further than the fenders. Beautiful build, but all sorts of nope on that.

Discussion starter · #251 ·
06, Mallett, LS7, 6spd, Quincy, WA (only 1 pic)
2006 Pontiac Solstice with Mallett Cars Turbochared LS7 Package. This 900 hp is mated to a tremec 6 speed manual and is an absolute thrill to drive. The car looks basically stock with only a few badges and the sound to give the 3x stock horsepower away. The total conversion was $140,000!!! Has been keep in a heated garage and has never seen rain. I don’t have time to drive it anymore so it’s time for someone else to enjoy. Text is best for me but calling is fine too. If I don’t answer just leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

"Never seen rain"? Crikey, with 900 bhp I'd be damned careful of that accelerator in the dry!

Wish I had $45k sitting around!! Looks like it hasn't been washed in months.

900 BHP and the back tires do not look that wide, not sure what to think.

Discussion starter · #256 ·
While we are on the subject....I am looking for a black with tan interior LS2 or LS3 Solstice. I have an add running in the wanted to buy section, but thought I would poke my head in here. Thanks! Lou

241 - 260 of 361 Posts