Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 80 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)
Strange, #41 Mallett appears to be for sale again (unless it's an old ad). But the asking price in the ad is for $20K? Also makes me wonder if something is wrong w/the car so that's why its being sold again. 1966Cobra427 what say you? Excellent price if everything is in working order.

MyThriftyCarSales.com

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #64 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
Chop is this guy a forum member ? I tried a member search and came up with nothing I'm interested in contacting him if no luck through the forum I'll have to go through his ad in Hemmings

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
Thanks again for the info when I did a search for him I did not use a capital b in his name so that most be why it did not come up sent him an email through the forum and Hemmings .

·
Premium Member
10,330 Posts
Just send a PM to Dave at WERKS and ask him about it.
It is their 1st V8 conversion as mentioned on the eBAY sale.

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
:willy:Anyone know anything about the v8 car listed on ebay today ?:thumbs:
The only one I see is a members car (Dogtown) that was done by Werks and there is a post on the forum with the details. The money is right if the car has no issues and for me a big plus is the fact that it's a first one thousand car and he has all the paperwork PM me if you can't find the post and need more info

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Yep, it's mine. Original owner, worked through the whole process with Dave. It's a great car, I just don't get a chance to take it out enough. I'm open to any questions, fire away.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've been awol, but did get in touch with Sting...still have my car for sale and am ready to move it!

·
Premium Member
10,330 Posts
I do not think so unless someone else bought it and is reselling it.
The price on Archies was a lot less than this one.
I'd just checked his old post and it looks like the same car.
This is what he had as a price last year.

Had a couple deals fall through so I'm lowering the price.
$25,900

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Very nice looking ad on CL, CT! I hope that it works for you.

Good luck with the sale!

Yogi
Hey Yogi, I wish I had a V8 in my car, but this isn't my car. I found it on Craigslist and posted it to the V8 Kappa /,for sale thread.

61 - 80 of 236 Posts