Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would be interested in knowing who all the Solstice buyers are that live in those areas (VA/WV/NC/MD) and if it would be possible to see your Solstice if I haven't received mine. I am #1 in the first allocation and it will probably be Oct/Nov before I get mine. I have never seen one in person and would really like to see one. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm in MD, bought mine in VA though. I'm #2 out of 3 so you'll probably get you'rs before mine, but my order was picked up last Wednesday so who knows maybe I'll see it before some dealers get their #1s.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sure...I'm in Reston VA and getting a Cool EOP Solstice....loaded. I may even leave it with the dealer to show at the dealership for a week or two in NOVA.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Im in Alexandria va but ordered the car in Ownings Mills. MD......time to start considering th club as well.....Im sure there will be enough of us around the area to start one...I too would love to just see one in person....so let us know....our order was sent in 7/19 but hasnt been picked up yet

·
Registered
667 Posts
Metro Richmond Area

My local dealer is expecting their first EOP "fully loaded" Black Solstice "anyday now". He said he would call me when it arrived. If he does, and there is anyone else in the area that wants a view drop me a PM.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chip said:
My local dealer is expecting their first EOP "fully loaded" Black Solstice "anyday now". He said he would call me when it arrived. If he does, and there is anyone else in the area that wants a view drop me a PM.
Hi Chip!!!

I'm in Midlothian, VA. I sent you a PM RE: seeing the Solstice when your dealer calls you.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'm in Laurel, MD. I'm one of two 1st 1000 cars that my dealership (also in Laurel) will receive. I actually stopped by today but I couldn't come up with any info regarding my car's status. My salesman did tell me that when he got notice of it's impending arrival, he'd call me immediately.

When it does arrive, like everyone here I presume, I'll post it loud and clear! And I'll be very available to fellow members here who want a "look-see." I'm looking forward to meeting all of you local SolsticeForum maniacs!!

Until then ... :willy:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Cumberland Maryland

Im here in the mountains...and wont get mine til next spring. Late to the party...haha. But I will be just as excited as the rest of you. I think its going to be great being here in the countryside driving through the mountains in this car. I would love to join any Mid Atlantic Solstice Club that may come up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in Springfield/Alexandria. We're #1 of 3 in our dealer's FFMA, so I'm betting there will be a few already cruising around VA by the time we get ours. :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
The all new M.A.S.K.

Mid Atlantic Solstice Klub.... :lol: :party:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm in the Alexandria area and my order is with a dealer in Woodbridge. Have not yet received word on vin or production status. A club sounds good.

1st 1,000 / Envious / Ebony Leather / Front License Plate :(

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
DCLocal said:
I’m 4 of 5 so you’ll probably have yours before I get mine but count me in for a Mid-Atlantic club!

Fox? :)
Bingo!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm in Virginia

I'm in Leesburg, but I won't be getting mine till the spring next year! I would love an invite to see anyone's on this distro though.

I did get an opportunity to see the car up close at the GM plant. Although I could not get beyond the fence, the GM employees were gracious enough to bring a few out to me...show me the car from all angles, top-up, top-down, play the radio etc...In person, this thing looks awesome...Getting a ride in one though before I actually own one would be a thrill.

Congrats in advance to all of you!!!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Update

SolsticeWaiting said:
...I actually stopped by today but I couldn't come up with any info regarding my car's status. My salesman did tell me that when he got notice of it's impending arrival, he'd call me immediately.
Well, I think the answer here is our fellow dealer forum buddy cricket is proving MUCH more reliable than my own dealership here. I suspect they are computer-challenged or something.

I heard from cricket last Friday that my car has gone to broadcast status. So it begins ... finally!! Thanks again, cricket! :thumbs:

·
Registered
62 Posts
SolsticeWarrior said:
I'm in the Alexandria area and my order is with a dealer in Woodbridge. Have not yet received word on vin or productions status. A club sounds good.

1st 1,000 / Envious / Ebony Leather / Front License Plate :cryin:
Wait a minute...

You're number 3 on the board out of 8 (3 EOP + 5 First Allocation)! I ordered mine from Route 1 Pontiac, as well as lawson143. As far as I know, there's no other Pontiac dealership in Woodbridge, so you must have ordered yours from R1P as well. :cool:

I wonder if there's anyone else?
:cheers:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes you are correct. I am getting my car from Route 1 Pontiac. I was the first of the EOP's (2:22:00) there. Also, as of this morning I now have my VIN -- #177.

·
Registered
383 Posts
SolsticeWarrior said:
Yes you are correct. I am getting my car from Route 1 Pontiac. I was the first of the EOP's (2:22:00) there. Also, as of this morning I now have my VIN -- #177.
Congrats on getting your vin! :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts