Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've wanted a "vanity" plate for years. I've been trying to figure out a good one since it's like a tattoo.... You're stuck with if forever...LOL... I want something that says something about the car and me.... Here's the ones I've come up with:

UFAILED

RCKTSHP

ONLYA4

URBHIND

MINIGTO

GOHSTLY
(yes, I know that's my forum name, but it looks like I don't know how to spell!! LOL)

IMW8N

All of the good ones are gone, UR2SLOW, RACEYA, UR2ND, MYSOL, LILSOL.... So, which one from the above list....or maybe you have a good one for me!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
How about
RAGTOP (only if it's a conv)
ROADSTR (Roadster)
EXTINCT (speaks for itself)

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Vanity Plates

Mine are: Solstices, DEC21ST, JUN21ST, 1H0TD8, SKY, SCINTL8 and SOLRARE on the Coupe.

·
Registered
167 Posts

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help! I like them all! I think it's going to be one of the following:

RCKTSHP
ONLYA4

I wanted BOOSTED, but its taken, so it GHOSTLY....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wanted FLYNLO but it was already taken...would've been the perfect plate for a SuperCharged Sol.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
tag

GHSTLI --- NDN PONI---- SOLGR8 ---12BV8 ---LIL NDN ---LLLNDN --NDN CHF

2QK4U2C :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
My Solstice is 1 LIL NDN and my PT is BLU AWY . I had a Guy from Canada ask if he could use my 1 LIL NDN on his Car and was willing to Pay me for letting him . I told him as long as it is not in MD it was free for the Taking. I've had that tag for almost 23 Years now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts