Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for you GM experts, i cannot find good pics of the car besides the one i saw in the GM stockholder report (section showing the rear of the solstice, nomad, saturn curve etc.), do you think that the Lightning will be the same as the solstice, except for the body.

i ask because my theory is that the body panels (fender, hood, well almost everything exterior-wise) will fit on the solstice, although expensive, this would be a pretty cool convesion to make considering the Lighning looks real sharp from what i've seen.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
WOW...that would be big win for Saturn. Hope it doesn't steal too many Pontiac buyers.

I heard the European laws on pedestrian safey nixed Vauxhall until they can work through the issues.

·
Registered
182 Posts
if that is true that would be great for saturn, they really need a car to bring in people and change their image. However i doubt that it will take to many from the solstice since i believe the lightning was in the mid 30's, more of a s2000 competitor.

·
Registered
57 Posts
it would be nice if the lightning was in the low 20's so that i would have two options next year.....the back and side of the lightning are awesome...but i like the front of the solstice much better

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes the Lightning is AWSOME......

Hi all Im new to this forum..............
as for the lightning you could see this car sooner than you think ya never know what the General has in store for yall...............

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mstorace said:
it would be nice if the lightning was in the low 20's so that i would have two options next year.....the back and side of the lightning are awesome...but i like the front of the solstice much better

i think it would be awesome if fenders etc. would be possibly interchangeable (even with some minor modifications). it looks to me as though the lines were pretty much the same when i was looking at a GM stockholders brochure

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
schoolie said:
Hi all Im new to this forum..............
as for the lightning you could see this car sooner than you think ya never know what the General has in store for yall...............

from michigan, and you speak as though you know something that we do not...

hmmmmmmmmmmm.........

i hope ye speaketh the truth, although, i would hope to see the solstice sooner than expected, then the badass big brother of the solstice (higher hp version) will be closer to my grasp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts