Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well on Saturday morning I went down to Joe's Garage and took my VDI Lambo hinges Off and reinstalled the stock hinges . I have to say it was done fast . Joe worked me to death , HAND ME THIS ,HAND ME THat get this & that . I managed to keep him working .( LOL ) It was FUN DAY11 Got to see Dee Timmy Joey Big Joe & Angel . I have to say it was like OLD TIMES. After (2 ) Years.

OH he also remembered where everything went,was like he had done before .
BIG THANKS TO JOE & Family for making feel at Home:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I see your still alive lol

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back!

Nice to hear from you

Why did you go back to stock?

Everthing still works GR8 . My almost Mother-in-law had problem getting in & out as did my Twin Brother and Dealers kept closing hood w/doors up and then say they didn't .. SO I made it easy for everybody

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rob I watched the Movie " The Punisher for the 1st time last week. IT Was a neat movie.

·
Registered
763 Posts
My brother had trouble getting in and out before I did the VDI mod. When he saw my new Lambo setup, he said "Now I'll never be able to ride with you again." After a he'd been in and out for a short ride to the store, he said "Wow! That's much easier."

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well on Saturday morning I went down to Joe's Garage and took my VDI Lambo hinges Off and reinstalled the stock hinges . I have to say it was done fast . Joe worked me to death , HAND ME THIS ,HAND ME THat get this & that . I managed to keep him working .( LOL ) It was FUN DAY11 Got to see Dee Timmy Joey Big Joe & Angel . I have to say it was like OLD TIMES. After (2 ) Years.

OH he also remembered where everything went,was like he had done before .
BIG THANKS TO JOE & Family for making feel at Home:thumbs:
Were you thinking of selling your hinges or keeping them. I may be interested in buying if they'll fit on my Sky!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
17,526 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Rob I watched the Movie " The Punisher for the 1st time last week. IT Was a neat movie.
Long story but cliff notes read like this the builder I had it at rip me off of the tune of $10,000 so we went down to Alabama and my friend go towed to back back to Texas to work on in his shop

1 - 12 of 12 Posts