Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party: Vehicle at Dealer :party:

Its Party time!! I ordered this car on March 31st and it finally arrived at my dealer today!! Deep with two tone interior. I dont know if I'll have much time for the forum anymore!! Now I just need to find a snow plow to fit the front of it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
:party: Vehicle at Dealer :party:

Its Party time!! I ordered this car on March 31st and it finally arrived at my dealer today!! Deep with two tone interior. I dont know if I'll have much time for the forum anymore!! Now I just need to find a snow plow to fit the front of it.
Yeh, go drive. Use up your monthly quota for the winter months NOW.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy your new ride. :party:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Enjoy!

Enjoy it - we are wondering why no Sols seem to be coming south? Maybe they want you to have yours before the thermometer dives! :cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
brian carpenter said:
Enjoy it - we are wondering why no Sols seem to be coming south? Maybe they want you to have yours before the thermometer dives! :cool:
I am South and I got mine last week. Will be in Sarasota next week.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to the dealer this morning. Took it for a 10 mile test drive. Its no Cadillac but there is just enough room in there for yourself and a passanger that you would have to like very much. Took it to the house to make sure everyone approves. Took it back to the dealer and said "OK", get it ready and I'll bring you a check next week. Dealer is putting it in the show room for everyone to paw until I pick it up. Had a real crowd around me at the dealership. On my test run a lot of gawkers asking me what kind of car is that as I waited at the traffic lights

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Cool! Glad you like it! :cheers: I don't think you will get much sleep this weekend in anticipation of getting it, and worrying how badly it is being pawed. I'd probably have to camp out at the dealer all weekend! :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
U 2 DeLuke !!! I see that you got yours today

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
I went to the dealer this morning. Took it for a 10 mile test drive...
Yours must have been on the carrier I saw on Thursday :thumbs:

Figures :brentil: it shows the day after the nice weather leaves town.

I have to know - did you do the 10 miles with the top up or down.

I'll bet it was down :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
MAKsys said:

Had ten miles on it when We took ownership something like 5 when it got to dealer. We did about 2 miles top up of course. But we know there are no leaks yet.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations....Another one off the list for the "last delivery of the first 1K"!! Enjoys it!

:party:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MAKsys said:

Yup I think your right. That carrier dropped 3 of them off at my dealer. Looks like they opened the dam and the Solstice's are out there. Sorry to say that I had the top up. It was just way to cold. I put it down to see how it works.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
ESERIES3 said:
Yup I think your right. That carrier dropped 3 of them off at my dealer. Looks like they opened the dam and the Solstice's are out there. Sorry to say that I had the top up. It was just way to cold. I put it down to see how it works.
Yeah, it was getting cold todya here, too. I think it only made it to 92! :D
Now, if I only had my Sol. At least I have a convertible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts