Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if Dejon is going to be a vendor in Canton for NASSM 2010 or not.

I've got some purchases I'm looking to do, and that would be a great time while I'm down there. Figured others could benefit from knowing as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
there will be a vendor page on the 2010 web site with this information

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Just wondering if Dejon is going to be a vendor in Canton for NASSM 2010 or not.

I've got some purchases I'm looking to do, and that would be a great time while I'm down there. Figured others could benefit from knowing as well.

Thanks!
He'll be there. I've posted vendor info in a few other places, but here's the list again:

On Site Vendors:
DDM
Dejon Powerhouse
JPM Coachworks
Norm's Fiberglass
WindRestrictor
Performance Autowerks

Prima Car Care will be sponsoring the car wash. They will not be in attendance, but we will have their products for use in the car wash area. Summit Racing has also offered us car wash products.

I'll have to break out my donation list to post all the donated items for auction. Don't have all of it with me at the moment.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
By the time it shows up I just hope it's not too late to make orders and setup times for installs and such.

Thanks!
There is a scrolling list vendors & sponsors on the website on the home page. The links are not up yet, but they should be done this week as well as a separate page listing all the vendors.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just saw this post. The vendor and sponsors can be found at:
NASSM 2010 - Canton Ohio - June 10-13 2010

We currently have 7 committed vendors (hope to have a few more soon) that will be selling and/or installing products on site. There will be a large vendor area on the south side of the Comfort Inn parking lot where vendors will have tents, displays and installation areas. Please contact the individual vendors to arrange for product purchases and/or installation.

We have also received many generous contributions from vendors and sponsors that can not attend the event.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts