Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Do you think Vicki would be more likely to be seen with a guy in a Solstice?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I was just looking over the unveiling picture in the gallery, and was wondering if anybody had noticed Vicki Vlachakis in them? If this is her OMG :crazy: She is absolutely gorgious! Do you think she'd be more or less susceptible to being picked up by a guy in a Solstice?

(also, please forgive my crappy paint job, was in a rush to post, i guess)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it could be a new poll!!! :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
:glol:

(I hate to freepost, but I cannot stop laughing long enough to come up with a thoughtful post).

AS for Vicki, she designed the Solstice interior and must be favored at GM by now. From what I have see she has done a great job. If these pics are here, she is a good looking woman. However, she deserved a lot of credit and praise based on her work, not her looks! :) But don't let me stop you from getting a date! ;) :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking...If GM is reading this maybe my next monthly update will have her # in it :lol: I didn't mean to detract from her great design job on the interior. I was just thinking about how good she would look in it (next to me, of course) :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Easy now, we don't want to follow in the foot steps of the Duran Duran fans

I hesitated to post this earlier, but there is a risk here of this forum degenerating into the fawning horde of delirious fans that is the overall tone of the Duran Duran and Clear Static forums. The Duran Duran forum often has many (for my taste too many) threads like this. :lol:

No, I'm not one of those who reads the Duran Duran fan boards, but my wife is a dyed in the wool Durannie and I get plenty of the fawning splashed on me when she insists on talking about threads that are much like this one... I just can't seem to get away from it. :nonod:

So, maybe we should keep this forum a bit more mild. While I'm sure Vicki will be flattered, you might want to cool your jets just a bit. ;) :lol:

But, so long as it's done in good taste.... Heck, many of the women engineers that I know are drop dead gorgeous. Have fun. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a Vickinnie. And this is only 1 thread out of hundreds...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Understood CA, I didn't mean to sound all ruffled...:lol::cheers: now if we could only get someone to put a poll in here...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yes, she's quite an attractive woman. So is Salma Hayek. Anybody see "After the Sunset"? Lots of smokin' hottie shots in that film, but I digress.....

Next thread, please.....

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
GM must get such a kick out of reading these posts :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nobody ever answered my question though...

Nix Sol said:
Do you think she'd be more or less susceptible to being picked up by a guy in a Solstice?
:lol:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Perhaps, but you're too young for her anyway. :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nix Sol said:
Nobody ever answered my question though...

:lol:

If you can't get the girl, just name your car after her...oops...sorry...just noticed you did... :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts

Just a couple of points:

Her pic is clear on a Saturn brochure (with a blurry shot of the back of the Sky behind her). Available somewhere on the forum, can't recall where.

Also, the Pontiac magazine has a REALLY clear picture of her on the start of the article, she talks about the Solstice interior design.

Vicki is NOT an engineer. She's a designer. HUGE difference!!!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Here you go horn-dog... don't have too much fun tonight! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Woah, dual-exhaust Sky! :cool: Oh yeah, then there's that pretty lady in the pic too... ;)

·
Registered
936 Posts
She is very hot and if anyone says they didn't notice then they must be gay. Nothing wrong with saying she is pretty as long as they are respectful and she deserves alot of that for her accomplishments.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
dori-san said:
Here you go horn-dog... don't have too much fun tonight! :rolleyes:

:willy: SWEET! :willy:

Also, I have a copy of the magazine that she's in (Pontiac Performance from earlier this year) maybe i'll be able to scan the article tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Nix, when you finaly get Vicki out on a date, ask her for me why I can't have the two tone interior with the green exterior! :mad:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts