Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a couple videos on the Sky forum... they were dealer videos... but I come on here and look for videos and can't find anything.

Anyone have Videos of the Sols?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Video's

Integraoligist said:
I found a couple videos on the Sky forum... they were dealer videos... but I come on here and look for videos and can't find anything.

I've only seen the manufactures video of still shots.

I made this slide show pretty recently. It's somthing. The last picture is the slide show (the one of the engine or Windows movie maker icon)

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7554&highlight=slide+show

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Integraoligist said:

I believe Excelsior made some when he first got his car, but that was back in August I think. You might have to do a little searching.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Inov for the slide show/pic's!

Bonzo said:
I believe Excelsior made some when he first got his car, but that was back in August I think. You might have to do a little searching.
i'll try and limit the searches to only Excelsiors, but i've been searching all over and can't seem to find anything. :leaving:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Go to Google and do a video search, if you can't find video search, search for the term "video search" (by the way, did I mention video search???). You'll find a bunch. Enjoy!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bonzo said:
found some from Excelsior... thanks!

bspate said:
boo divix lol ;) thanks for the link!

naoki said:
Go to Google and do a video search, if you can't find video search, search for the term "video search" (by the way, did I mention video search???). You'll find a bunch. Enjoy!
I did not know that google had a Video feature (beta version thats why). Found plenty of videos on there, thanks for the tip!
J

1 - 9 of 9 Posts